Google Nigeria Recruitment | Google Jobs in Nigeria 2023/2024
Google is the most used search engine in the world and the favorite of most people in the sub-Saharan region.
With many consumer tech products in its name. Google has over the years diversified to become a leading tech giant in the world, meeting people’s tech needs with its many innovations.
Currently, Google Nigeria recruitment has begun for interested candidates for its latest Google Job in Nigeria (Associate Marketing Manager). However, those that have been on the search for Google Jobs in Nigeria, Digital Marketing Jobs in Lagos, and Google Nigeria careers are welcome to apply.
To clarify, the Moden News team has drafted out a Google Associate Product Marketing Manager Job description, for interested Persons here on this page. Pus how to apply for the position.
- Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 | Jumia Jobs in Nigeria
- Coca-Cola Recruitment Website – www.coca-colacompany.com/careers
- How to Order on Jumia Black Friday 2023 | Jumia Black Friday 2023 in Nigeria
- Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Portal – group.jumia.com/careers
- Job Vacancies Today at Willers Solutions Limited
Job Title: Associate Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Digital Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Google Associate Product Marketing Manager Job Description
- Firstly, the Associate marketing manager will provide support in helping internet users overcome the barriers they face. In accessing the internet in the sub-Saharan region.
- Secondly, He/She will be part of the team of App developers with the intent of building a good relationship between Google and its partners.
- Marketing Managers in tech companies are the ones that help in strategizing the best campaign methods for the marketing of the company’s products.
- In addition, people involved in this type of Google Jobs in Nigeria engage in market research and analysis for the company.
- An integral part of these kinds of vacancies in tech companies involves providing data insights, for the companies on the responses of consumers towards products.
- Similarly, Google Digital Marketing Jobs in Lagos. Normally, successful candidates/employees must provide the support needed in marketing their Android products.
Google Nigeria Recruitment Requirements for this Associate Product Marketing Manager
- Most importantly, Google is looking for University Graduates or those with training that was gained from doing similar Jobs. To apply for this Google Nigeria recruitment.
- The ability to analyze data with speed and high proficiency is a core requirement for this Google Job in Nigeria.
- The tech industry is very competitive. As a result, only those with creative and innovative minds are most welcome to Apply for a Job at Google as a marketing manager.
- If you have experience doing either Software Jobs in Nigeria, ICT Jobs in Nigeria, programming, or web development Jobs. Then you stand a good chance of getting this job.
- Good communication and writing skill is also an imperative requirement for this Job.
- Candidates must have sound knowledge of Google products and also the mobile phone industry.
- Fluency in any African indigenous language would also be required from anybody applying for this Google Nigeria recruitment.
- Lastly, ICT Jobs in Nigeria are among the Highest Paying Jobs, therefore this Google Nigeria recruitment process. Would require Applicants to bring all they have in order to have a better chance of earning this position at Google Nigeria.
How to Apply for a Job at Google Nigeria
- Apply via the company’s recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons should proceed to the Google Nigeria recruitment portal www.careers.google.com and apply online.
After opening this Google Nigeria job recruitment web page. The next thing you must do is select a particular job, from the latest jobs that are available. And then proceed with the online job application.
Lastly, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts via the comment section of this webpage. Because it will enable us to understand you more and also know how to serve you better.