Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2023 | Ghana Aids Commission Job Vacancies
Fresh recruitment has been announced, in order to fill Ghana aids Commission Job vacancies 2023. The update today will meet the needs of those searching for Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2023/2024, Jobs at Ghana Aids Commission, and Ghana Aids Commission recruitment. So those interested in Public Health Jobs in Ghana 2023 or Jobs at Ghana Aids Commission 2023/2024 can also apply.
Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2023/2024
The recruitment from what we were told, is open to all legal residents in Ghana as well as natives. Also, the commission is charged with the mandate of creating awareness for AIDS in Ghana. As well as helping HIV-positive patients on how best to live a fulfilled life. The commission also gathers aid and funding from international institutions in addition to the government funding they receive.
Furthermore, the Ghana Aids Commission recruitment process adopts a transparent procedure that allows everyone equal opportunity.
Title: Director of Administration
Field: Administration / Office / Operations
Admin Director Job Description
The duty of ensuring a functional and efficient working environment hangs on the Admin Director. The Director will be the one to coordinate the agency and ensure optimal utilization of resources at their disposal.
Additionally, setting goals and providing the motive to reach such goals remains an integral part of the Director’s Job. Ensure everyone is on course and adhering strictly to the laid-out working principles in the commission. So apply for Ghana Aids Commission Job opportunities 2023/2024 if you can fit in perfectly with any of the above.
Below are the duties expected of the Director,
- Provide the basis for the formulation of policies in the commission.
- It is among Ghana Aids Commission Job vacancies for professionals. Therefore, you would be required to prepare reports for your division.
- While carrying out other duties, the implementation of policies remains an integral part of the Job.
- Handling of the Commission’s ICT facilities also falls on the Director. Therefore, knowledge from ICT Jobs in Ghana would be handy.
- Plan out meetings, seminars, workshops, e.t.c. as at when due.
- Coordinate and monitor closely the activities of other departments.
- Additionally, Proper utilization of resources of the commission also falls on the Director of Admin.
Why You Should Apply for these Jobs at Ghana Aids Commission
- The vacancies at the commission are all pensionable.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Attractive welfare packages and entitlements as Admin Director.
- A platform to build strong connections and relationships for future endeavors.
- Work-leave allowances.
GAC Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of Master’s Degree due to the professional nature of Ghana Aids Commission Job Vacancies 2023.
- Membership in related professional bodies. Though it is not compulsory.
- Apply if you have done Public Health Jobs in Ghana 2023/2024 before.
- Come with recommendations if you have any.
- Administrative Jobs in Ghana are among the highest paying. That is why applicants have strong organizational skills.
- Additionally, experience from USAID Jobs in Ghana in 2023 remains valuable.
- Diplomacy and good communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Public Serice regulations. Especially, in the Health sector.
- Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2023/2024 officials are also looking for good human resource experts.
How to Apply for Ghana Aids Commission Vacancies 2023/2024
- Apply through the Application address
Read the instructions below, if you met the requirements earlier stated.
Submit six copies of the documents mentioned below.
1. An Application letter.
2. Well details CV which must include phone numbers, email address, at least 3 referees, e.t.c
3. All educational certificates both original and photocopies
4. A vision statement among many others.
All applications are to be sent to
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Liberation Tower
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
We also wish to state that qualified women are enjoined to apply.
Visit www.ghanaaids.gov.gh for more information or call +233-(0)302-919259 and +233-(0)302-919260.
- Current Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Ghana 2023/2024
- Ghana Public Service Recruitment 2023 | Current Public Service Jobs in Ghana
- Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2023/2024
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024 | WAEC Employment Opportunities
- Shell Ghana Recruitment 2023 | Shell Recruitment Process in Ghana