GE Nigeria Latest Recruitment | General Electric Job Vacancies in Nigeria
With over a decade of experience in providing general business solutions in Software Analytics through the proper Engineering process. GE Nigeria is definitely your reliable partner in general business solutions and problem analytics.
As a result, the Moden News team is happy to announce that this International company in Nigeria is recruiting for multiple vacancies in the company.
They currently have vacancies for people looking for Project Management Jobs, Graduate Internship Jobs, Engineering Jobs, and those searching for entry-level Job vacancies in Nigeria. Interested persons are advised to make the most of this opportunity and apply.
List of the GE Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies Plus Requirements
Job Title: SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program
Location: River State (Port Harcourt) Nigeria
Job Field: Internship in Human Resources
Required Qualifications for this General Electric SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program
- The first requirement for this Internship Job in Portharcourt is zeal and commitment to work.
- Secondly, punctuality is one of the necessary requirements for most entry-level Job vacancies in Nigeria. So this position at GE Nigeria is not an exception.
- Thirdly, Excellent organizational skills and good team spirit are non-negotiable traits. Required from Candidates for this GE Nigeria latest recruitment for Graduate Interns.
- This Graduate Internship Job at GE Nigeria requires Candidates to demonstrate excellent human resources skills.
- Only University Graduates in Social sciences or any Human Resources field can apply for this job.
- Further, the NYSC discharge certificate would be required for this Job as seen in some latest recruitment in Nigeria for a similar position.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Project Management
Requirements for this Project Manager at the GE Nigeria
- Firstly, Candidates for this position at GE Nigeria must have good customer relations skills. While serving as a link between the company and clients.
- Just like most companies recruiting in Lagos for Project Managers. interested Persons for this Job must be able to adapt to an ever-changing working environment.
- Though this is one of the entry-level Job vacancies in the Project Management sector, Candidates are still required to have a minimum of 1-year of experience in Project Management or a similar field.
- Also, GE Nigeria is one of the companies recruiting in Lagos for Project Managers. That has made it clear that only Bachelor’s Degree holders are liable to apply for the position.
- Similarly, anybody that succeeds in getting this Job would be in charge of project planning, documentation of files, layout designs, e.t.c. Therefore, multitasking ability is an imperative requirement that Applicants must have.
- GE Nigeria Latest recruitment for Project Manager is taking place in Lagos where the work is located. However, Applicants that are not residents of Lagos but are willing to relocate can apply.
Job Title: Plant Service Engineer (Hydro)
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Field: Oil & Gas / Energy
Requirements for this Plant Service Engineer at General Electric
- The first requirement for those applying for this Engineering Job in Lagos is vast and advanced knowledge of Hydro-power Energy.
- Secondly, Candidates must be professionals with up to 10 years of experience of doing Hydro-power plants Jobs.
- Thirdly, sound analytical skills and the ability to use the RCA method to solve problems are required from Applicants applying for this Engineering Job in Lagos.
- Further, this Job will involve visiting customer plants and introducing customers to new Hydro-power services. Therefore, good communication skill is an essential requirement for Applicants for the position.
- Lastly, only University Degree Holders from Engineering departments can visit the GE Nigeria recruitment portal and apply.
How to Apply for a Job at GE Nigeria
- Apply via GE Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Above all, Candidates that have read and met the requirements for these Jobs are to proceed to the General Electric recruitment portal HERE and apply.
When you open this job application webpage, you will land on a page that contains the whole job opportunities at the General Electric. Simply proceed by applying for your desired job online.