FUTA Post UTME 2022/2023 and the Registration Portal (UTME/DE)
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME/Admission Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is finally out. As a result, candidates should read the FUTA Post UTME details on this web page. Which includes the application requirements and How to apply.
On the other hand, candidates should understand that this FUTA Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the regular undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other, for you to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Form.
Requirements for FUTA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Interested persons must have scored nothing less than 180, in the current JAMB exam. In other to qualify for provisional admission at the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- The Direct Entry Applicants that made FUTA their first choice during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board registration. Should also apply for this FUTO admission screening.
- Thirdly, Candidates must have gotten at least 5 O’level credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE, which should include the English Language and Mathematics.
- Further, the 3 other subjects should be relevant to the department you wish to be admitted into, at the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
- Applicants that want to combine O’level results are not allowed to combine results from more than 2 sittings.
Is FUTA doing screening for 2022 2023?
The management of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) has announced 15th November 2022 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exams. This means that FUTA CBT examination will start officially on the 15th of November 2022.
How to Apply or Fill the FUTA Post UTME Form
Above all, candidates that have gone through the Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME requirements. And is sure of are qualified for either UTME or Direct Entry, should follow the instructions here. In other to visit the FUTO Post UTME registration portal and achieve a successful application.
Also, candidates should have in mind that they will have to pay a screening fee of N2, 000.00. (Two Thousand Naira). That’s only payable at any bank on the REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
- FUTA Admission List 2022/2023 and How to Check – www.futa.edu.ng
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
- NDU Post UTME 2022/2023 and DE Admission Screening
- ATBU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 for UTME and DE
Lastly, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section. Applicants that are having difficulties or would like to make inquiries.
Should visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.