FUGUS Admission List 2023/2024 – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng (Federal University, Gusua)
The Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) management has released its 2023/2024 Admission List for Undergraduates.
As a result, candidates who have been waiting for the FUGUS Admission list to come out will have to carefully follow the guidelines that have been published on this webpage.
In other to successfully check if their names made it to the FUGUS 2023/2024 academic session admission list for the undergraduate program – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng.
The FUGUS admission list for 2023/2024 is out and has been uploaded online. That is to say, you can check if your name is on the list, from the comfort of your home.
ALTERNATIVELY: Candidates can equally check their FUGUS Admission Status at the JAMB Website. To check, follow the guidelines:
- Firstly, go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Then log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Lastly, Select ‘Check Admission Status to access your UNILAG admission status.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List 2023-2024 via ugs.fugusau.edu.ng
The procedure we made available here will expose you to the step-by-step guide to checking your Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) admission list for 2023. Therefore, what you should do, is follow the procedure and check it.
- Firstly, visit the FUGUS registration portal ugs.fugusau.edu.ng – HERE.
- Secondly, locate and select the check admission button.
- Then, supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- If you have been offered admission, log in with your JAMB Number as your Username and Password;
- Further, fill out and submit your personal and academic qualifications;
- Print your personal information form;
- Come to the University with all your original credentials for clearance and confirmation;
- Login with your given admission number as a Username and Password. The system will allow you to change your Password;
- Also, select pay fees to generate your invoice;
- In addition, confirm your payment;
- Lastly, register for your courses.
Importantly, make sure you log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT your FUGUS admission.
Requirements for Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) Newly Admitted Student’s Clearance
- One of the most important documents you must take to the clearance venue is your JAMB Admission Letter.
- Secondly, the FUGUS management has also made it clear that those that have been offered provisional admission. Will come for clearance with JAMB Result Slip.
- Thirdly, make sure you go for clearance, with the original copies of your academic qualifications/credentials.
- Admitted candidates should quickly take a fresh passport photograph. Because you will be needing at least Four (4) recent passport-size photographs. For this Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) registration.
- FUGUS 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Result (How to Check)
- FUGUS 2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List 2023/2024
- KASU Admission List 2023/2024 Released
- UNILORIN Admission List 2023/2024
To sum up, please try as much as possible to use the share buttons and also leave a comment. In the comment section.