FUDMA Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session Is Out
The Federal University Dutsinma (FUDMA) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is finally out. As a result, all you should do is follow the FUDMA admission list checking procedure here. To know your admission status and more.
The time is finally here for the prospective Federal University Dutsinma students. That participated in the recently concluded Post UTME/Admission screening exercise and also had good scores. To check the FUDMA admission list, which has just been released by the University management.
In addition, the Moden News team also added instructions/guidelines on things that admitted candidates must do. In other to accept and keep their Federal University Dutsin-Ma 2022/2023 admission.
That’s why you should simply follow the “How to check FUDMA admission list” checking procedure on this page. And also do the other things immediately after seeing your name on the list.
When Is FUDMA Admission List Coming Out
Meanwhile, the FUDMA admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. However, the importance of this update is to keep you informed and also expose you to the Federal University Dutsin-Ma admission list-checking procedure. Just leave a comment in the comment section, so we can notify you when more lists come out.
How to Accept Your FUPRE Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Firstly, visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- After opening this JAMB CAPS portal, login to your profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, find and select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you have done these first three things above, the next stage is to select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to gain access to your FUDMA admission status.
- Importantly, candidates that have gotten the admission, will go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
How to Check FUDMA Admission List for 2022/2023
- Go to the FUDMA admission status checking portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- In the ‘What would you like to do?’ column, select Check Admission
- Finally, click on the continue button to access your FUDMA admission status.
What to do After Checking the Federal University Dutsinma Admission List
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Federal University Dutsinma admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her FUPRE admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needing it for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Related Admission News
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 – portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng
- COOU Admission List 2022/2023 | How to Check ANSU Admission List
- FUPRE Admission List 2022/2023 | How to Check FUPRE Admission List
- BUK Admission List 2022/2022 for UTME & DE and How to Check
Congratulations to the admitted ones. Candidates that will like to receive our free updates, should simply leave a comment on this “Federal University Dutsinma Admission List 2022/2023” web page. And also subscribe to our free updates.
2 thoughts on “FUDMA Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session Is Out”
Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences Bauchi past question and answers. the format, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it. The questions are designed to help student ease their examination fever and pass with flying colours
Research have shown that the entrance examination into abia state school of nursing has been more of repeated questions from the previous entrance examinations conducted by the school, therefore the past questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination as follows