FUAM 1st Batch & Supplementary Admission List For 2022/2023 entry.uam.edu.ng
Here, the Moden News team has brought you the admission list update of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. So if you wrote the FUAM 2022/2023 aptitude test. Then you should quickly follow the instructions that we have made available on this webpage. In order to know if your name is on the FUAM 2022/2023 admission list.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2022/2023 academic session admission list. Which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programmes.
How to Check the FUAM Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
At the moment, only Candidates can check their names on the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) admission list. Is by checking his or her admission status at the JAMB portal. So all you have to do is easily follow the instructions we have outlined here. In other to successfully check yours.
- Firstly, the surest way to confirm if you have gained admission or not is by checking at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) admission status checking portal here: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
- Then the second thing to do is to login into your profile with your username and password.
- When you must have successfully loged into your profile at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board portal.
- Simply locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Further, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the column provided.
- Lastly, select ‘Check Admission Status‘ and confirm if you have been admitted to study in FUAM or not.
NOTE: Admitted Candidates should ensure they proceed to the JAMB portal. In other to ACCEPT OR REJECT the ADMISSION.
- Check FUTO 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Result
- UNN 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission List Checking for UTME and DE
- UMYU 1st & 2nd Batch UTME & DE Admission List For 2022/2023
- NSUK 2022/23 Admission List Checking (Nasarawa State University, Keffi)
- FUTO 2022/2023 Admission List for All the Programmes
Research and Extension Programmes at the Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi
- Root and Tubers programme
- Cereals and Legumes programme
- Forestry and Horticulture programme
- Ruminants programme
- Non-ruminants programme
- Farming systems programme
- Socio-economics programme
- Rural infrastructures programme
- Agricultural Mechanization programme
- Environmental and Analytical Studies programme and Food Processing and Utilization programme
The Cooperative Extension Centre through its training and extension liaison services coordinates the outreach programmes. The Centre for Food and Agricultural Strategy coordinates public service support in food and agriculture. UAM is forming links to ensure that agricultural technologies and the output of its research reach average small-scale Nigerian farmers, the intended beneficiaries of the university’s research and extension programmes.
Institutional links are being forged with federal and state Ministries of Agriculture and other related agencies to identify areas of collaboration and technical support from the University. The university has been involved with the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture in research on the socio-economic aspects of soybean production. The university is making its presence felt in Benue State through such collaborative programme and protection. Training programmes are being conducted for participants from other states.
Whenever The List Is Out, please Follow this procedure to the checklist
You’ll be able to follow the steps outlined in the following steps once the list has been posted on the university’s website.
- Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Input the JAMB # in the column that is appropriate for you.
- Then, you can click on “Check Status” to find your admission status to FUAM.
Thank you to all candidates who made the list of admissions to FUAM for the academic 2022/2023 session.