FMN Recruitment 2020 | Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Since its establishment, Flour Mills of Nigeria products has been one of the most preferred choices of many households and businesses in Nigeria. With their wide range of ready-to-eat and affordable food products, which includes Golden Penny Pasta, Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita they have remained among the leading Food companies in Nigeria.
We at Apply for a Job is happy to announce to our teeming readers and esteemed visitors that FMN Recruitment 2020 is currently on for Graduate Interns and Customer Service Officer.
We believe that with the increased search for when FMN Recruitment 2020 will start. These Jobs we believe will interest those that are on the regular search for Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment 2020, Golden Penny Flour Mill recruitment, Customer service recruitment 2020 or how Flour Mill recruitment process works.
Title: Graduate Trainee – Bagco Division
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Requirements for these Graduate Trainee Jobs at the Flour Mills of Nigeria
- This Graduate Trainee Jobs is made for people that have acquired a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Applicants should not be above 27 years old.
- Thirdly, these Graduate Internship jobs are open to individuals that obtained their NYSC discharge certificates, on or before May 2020.
- Furthermore, interested persons should be willing to work with others as a team.
- Applicants should be willing to communicate very well.
- Successful persons will be trained for 12 months.
Title: Customer Service Officer
Field: Customer Service Jobs
Description of this Customer Service Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- The Customer service officer in liaison with the finance department will manage customer accounts and attend to their overall transactions with the company.
- Customer complaints and inquiries are directly channelled to the Customer Service officer of the company.
- Feedbacks from customers about products are compiled by the Customer service officer for improved productivity as disclosed by FMN Recruitment 2020 team.
- Market research and customers reaction to products are also made available by the Customer service officer.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment 2020 teams further disclosed that the customer service will be deeply involved in the management of customer databases.
- Interested persons should bear in mind that Flour Mill recruitment 2020 for this position is for those that can assist in offering logistics and inventory management assistance to the company.
Flour Mills Recruitment 2019 Requirements for the Position of Customer Service Officer
- Flour mills of Nigeria recruitment portal for this Job will only accept from University Graduates.
- Applicants for this Customer service recruitment 2020 must be those that must have at least 2 years experience that was obtained from doing company secretary jobs in Nigeria, administrative assistant Jobs in Nigeria or Sales representative Jobs in Nigeria.
- FMN Recruitment 2020/2021 team further disclosed that only those that can speak the Hausa language fluently can apply.
- It was also clearly stated by FMN Recruitment 202o team that before visiting Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment portal for this Job, Applicants must have been certified worthy in character and learning from their respective institutions.
- Another essential trait one must have before initiating Flour Mill recruitment process for this Job is an excellent interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under less supervision is another core requirement for FMN recruitment 2020/2021 for Customer service officer.
How to Apply for a Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria
- Apply via the company’s recruitment portal
You can apply for the Graduate Internship program CV / Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected]. Make sure you make your “job title” the subject of your email.
While interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements and can fit into this Customer Service Job at the Flour Mills Nigeria Plc should proceed to the company’s recruitment portal www.dragnetnigeria.com and apply.
Applicants should note that the Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment team will not ask you to make any form of payment at any stage of this recruitment process.