Are you a Nigerian Graduate or a Potential Undergraduate that have been looking forward to getting a Scholarship award? To further your education, either at the Postgraduate level or Undergraduate level?
Then look no further than the Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board. has commenced her 2022–2023 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarships. which will enable Nigerians to get adequate funding to study abroad.
However, eligible candidates are invited to apply and write the computer-based aptitude test.
To clarify, this page contains all the information you need to successfully apply for this Scholarship program. You will also see a link that will lead you to additional information on this Federal Government of Nigeria BEA Scholarship award for 2022.
Requirements for BEA Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
- Firstly, Everyone that is interested in this Federal Government Scholarship through the Undergraduate category. Should have not less than 5 As and Bs in WAEC.
- In addition, they should have these good results in the subjects that are important to the courses. That they wish to study at the University through the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB).
- Candidates should be between 18 to 20 years old.
- Further, the certificates that you will be using for the application should not be more than 2 years old.
Requirements for Federal Ministry of Education Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
- Qualified Graduates for this Federal Government Scholarship 2022. Must have Graduated with 1st class or second class upper division in their first degree.
- Applicants that have been Foreign Scholars in the past. Must have nothing less than 2 years post-qualification experience or work experience.
- Applicants will present the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates for this Federal Government of Nigeria BEA Master’s Scholarship program should not be above 35 years. While those for Ph.D. Should not be above 40 years of age.
- Candidates must show Evidence of readiness, which shows their employer is willing to let go.
- Further, Applicants will show proof that shows that their Employers are willing to let go.
Federal Government Scholarship Interview Date and Venue
The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) has instructed that qualified Candidates should be at the venues in their respective zones. In addition, these venues are the ones arranged for accreditation a day before the date that is fixed for the computer-based test (CBT). Candidates should note that 2 sets of completed application forms, will be submitted at the various interview centers
What advantages do federal government scholarships offer?
The Nigerian government is in charge of the supplement, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant when appropriate, and take-off while the participating nations are in charge of the tuition and housing.
What is the duration of the Scholarship? Depending on the country and the level of study, the length of the scholarship offer is four to nine years.
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2022/2023
For More Information:
What Nationality is Allowed to Apply for this Federal Government of Nigeria BEA Scholarship
Importantly, this BEA Scholarship is open to citizens of Nigeria and people from other countries that are residing in Nigeria.
Please make sure you use the share buttons on this page, to share this wonderful opportunity. So that people around you can Apply and also stand a chance to be awarded this Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.