FCMB Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023/2024 and How to Apply
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) has over the years evolved from being just a commercial bank to a Multi-dimensional Financial institution. FCMB, with its team of financial experts and professionals, has been able to instill confidence in the people banking with them. And contribute their own quota to the development of Nigeria’s financial sector.
In their drive to strengthen their workforce and contribute to creating employment opportunities in Nigeria. The bank has commenced FCMB Graduate Trainee 2023/2024 recruitment for Interested Persons. As a result, we at Moden News enjoin Applicants searching for FCMB Graduate Internship Jobs in Nigeria, FCMB Vacancy 2023 for Interns, Banks currently recruiting in Nigeria, FCMB Industrial Training opportunities, or how to access FCMB Recruitment details for Interns.
- Apply for FCMB Internship Programme
- The Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2023/2024 Commercial Internship Programme/Recruitment
- AB InBev Graduate Program | AB InBev Nigeria Recruitment
- Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023/2024
- SHELL Nigeria 2023 Postgraduate Research Internship and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes (How to Apply)
Job Title: FCMB Graduate Internship (FCMBFlexxtern)
Job Field: Internships
Job Description Plus Why You Should Apply for this FCMB Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023/2024
- The name of the program is FCMB Flexxtern, designed to provide a platform for young Nigerian Graduates to access training. And coaching needed to excel in their chosen career.
- Secondly, what distinguishes this FCMB vacancy from some Graduate Internship Jobs in Nigeria. Is the fact that Interns would be paid while still getting trained.
- Thirdly, The First City Monument Bank is a leading financial service provider that engages the expertise of professionals. And business leaders, Interns for this program are assured of the best coaching and mentoring for this Program.
- The successful Applicants, would under the direct supervision of their superiors assist the bank in different departmental duties for this Graduate Internship Job in Nigeria.
- Most importantly, Candidates with University Degree are the ones that can apply for this program.
- Interns that performed exceedingly well during the training program might be given a permanent Job Placement in the company. This is similar to what is obtainable in most banks currently recruiting in Nigeria for similar positions.
- In addition, Applicants looking for an opportunity to gain the needed learning experience to thrive in their chosen career, are advised to apply for this fresh graduate Job in Nigeria at FCMB
- Similarly, the First City Monument Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, anybody Accessing the FCMB recruitment portal for this Job is assured that the selection process would be based on merit.
- These FCMB Industrial Training Jobs are among the few IT opportunities that offer the best welfare packages to interns. As disclosed by former beneficiaries of this program.
FCMB Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements for this Internship Job at Bank.
- Firstly, the call to apply for this FCMB graduate trainee recruitment 2023/2024 is open for University Graduates.
- Though this is an entry-level job, an experience that was acquired from Graduate Trainee Jobs or similar Internship Jobs in Nigeria. Will make one stand a better chance of passing the FCMB recruitment test for this Job.
- Nevertheless, only those between the ages of 18-25 years are most qualified for this recruitment at FCMB.
- Lastly, Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skill.
How to Participate in this First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Graduate Internship Programme
- The first step is to upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern. The content of this video should make FCMB understand why you want to become an Intern.
- Select “Participate” and fill out the FCMB internship application form. You will also include the link to the Youtube video you made.
- Thirdly, Share the link to your entry, then invite your friends and well-wishers to vote for you. Applicants that are able to get more votes will stand a better chance of winning.
How to Apply for a Job at FCMB