Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2023/2024
Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change is the Government Agency. Charged with the duty of providing guidelines for environmental safety and the best ways to prevent climate change in the country.
However, the Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced, for the available Government Jobs in Ethiopia 2023. Therefore, eligible Ethiopians are looking for Government Job Vacancy in Ethiopia, Environmental Jobs in Ethiopia 2023, Natural Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia, or Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Ethiopia Vacancy.
All You Need to Know About Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, there are multiple vacancies for this recruitment. That is to say, no matter your area of specialization endeavor to apply.
- Most of the latest Government Jobs in Ethiopia 2023 are all entry-level Jobs with little or no level of experience needed.
- Thirdly, environmental jobs in Ethiopia are among the highest-paying jobs in the country, with a good part of their welfare taken care of by the Government.
- Ethiopia’s Government put a lot of resources into the country’s environmental safety. In the same vein, Applicants would be required to put their best knowledge and time into actualizing the main aim of the Ministry.
- These Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change in Ethiopia Job opportunities are open to all Ethiopians from all spheres of life. Irrespective of tribe and religion.
- In addition, the Application form for these vacancies in Ethiopia is not for sale. In other words, avoid anybody soliciting money to give you the Application form.
- As a Government worker, you are eligible for a small soft workers loan. Housing schemes and other incentives people in Public administration Jobs enjoy.
- Furthermore, selected persons for this Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2023. Will also enjoy pensions upon retirement which is typical of Government Jobs in Ethiopia.
- Working with the Government provides one enough flexible time for other business ventures.
- Through the rise in ranks and promotions, workers tend to enjoy increased salaries and improved welfare packages.
Additional Details of These Environmental Jobs in Ethiopia 2023/2024
- Security of Jobs is assured more in the Government sector than in the private field.
- Work leave allowances, Government-sponsored workshops, seminars, and many more are all part of what successful Applicants for this Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest. And Climate Change Recruitment 2023 will benefit from.
- Selected persons amongst other things will assist in developing a feasible plan that can help curtail the effect of climate change in the country.
- The safety of the Ethiopian environment is a top priority. Applicants would assist in sensitizing the public on how best to achieve a healthy safe environment.
- In some cases, the ministry staff might be required to visit remote towns and regions in the country. And sensitize them on the climate change program of the Government.
- A good part of a Public administration Job involves teamwork. This would require good team spirit on the part of all selected persons for this recruitment.
- Also, a background check would be conducted on all Applicants to know if there is any criminal record the ministry should know about.
- Candidates that tendered false and unverifiable documents would be disqualified from applying for these Ministry of Environment vacancies in Ethiopia.
- Lastly, the officials also disclosed that anybody found guilty of trying to bribe his way towards getting these latest Environmental Jobs in Ethiopia would be prosecuted.
Eligibility/Requirements These latest Job Vacancies in Ethiopia Ministry of Environment.
- Firstly and most importantly, the application is open to only Degree and Diploma holders in any related discipline.
- Secondly, sound communication skill is very much important.
- If you have done environmental Job in Ethiopia or forest and climate change work in Ethiopia. Then you are most welcome to apply for this recruitment.
- It will also interest you to note that an assessment test might be conducted to select the final successful Applicants. For this Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Ethiopia Vacancy.
- Lastly, the Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2023 officials. Seek to remind Applicants that the recruitment is only for Ethiopians residing in the country.
How to Apply for a Job in Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate
- Apply via the recruitment address.
Above all, interested Persons would need to see more of the Application details and apply HERE.
Official website: www.moa.gov.et
Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change office
Piazza, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
8 thoughts on “Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2023/2024”
i have interest work in your organization
Dear organization am interested to your organization to do with you
Yohannes Shifera, I have MSc in Forest Resource Assessment and Monitoring which I got through MRV Project. I’m working from Environment, Forest and Climate Change Authority and currently I’m a University lecturerour. But after this I’m interested to your organization to do with you
Yohannes Shifera, I have MSc degree in Forest Resource Assessment and Monitoring which I got through MRV Project. I were working from Environment, Forest and Climate Change Authority upto January 2021 and currently I’m working as a University lecturerer. But after this I’m interested to your organization to do with you
Berecha Teressa, I have an MSc degree in Agrometeorology and natural risk management which I got through the woreda agricultural and natural resource office. And I graduated from Haramaya University with an MSC Thesis grade of A (very good). I was working Liban Jawi Agricultural and nature resource office today. But after this, I’m interested in your organization to do with you.
I’m Abenezer Asmamaw and I have got my Bsc degree in Natural resource management from Dilla University and my Msc degree in the field of Agroforestry and soil managent from Hawasa university. From 2010 E.C.to present, I’m lecturer and researcher at Salale university. And now I,m interested to work in your organization. If I have a chance to work in this organization, surely I will benefit the organization and work tirelessly.
Hello ,my name is Dawit Hika from wollega Dembi Dollo. I have MA in social protection management & degree in developmental management. Currently I am working as dept. head in social security admin. now on wards with all my experience gained through my life time I will contribute a lot to your organization if you consider me. you can contact me thrpugh tele 0922366571
I am Mezgebu Ararsa and I have got my Bsc degree in Natural resource management from Jimma University and my Msc degree in the field of Environmental Disaster Risk Management from Arsi university. now I’m workink at Shala Agricultural office as Agronomis so, I,m interested to work in your organization.