Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Plc Jobs | EEDC Recruitment Portal
Since the privatization of the power sector, Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Plc has been a major player in electricity distribution in the country. With over a million Nigerians on their customer base. The company has maintained a good feat over the years.
However, with the hectic task that goes with meeting the demands of customers. We at Moden News are happy to inform you that this Electricity Company is currently recruiting interested Persons into the Human Resources Department.
List of Current Jobs at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Plc Plus Requirements
Job Title: Performance Management Manager
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Job Field: Human Resources (HR)
EEDC Recruitment Requirements for Performance Management Manager Job
- Firstly, this Position at EEDC Plc requires Applicants to have sound knowledge of how best to develop a framework for staff evaluation. And performance in the Organization
- This is a Professional Job, so Applicants should possess at least 8-10 years of experience in Performance Management.
- Before proceeding to EEDC Recruitment Portal for this Job. Applicants must have basic knowledge of the Computer Excel software package.
- In addition, these Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc Jobs are highly competitive. As a result, interested Persons must be analytical in the staffing and elimination of adverse effects of sudden exits in a company.
- Applicants for this electricity company job will act as a link between the different departments in the organization. Therefore, good interpersonal skills are necessary requirements for this Enugu Job
- Before applying for this Nigeria Discos Job, Interested Persons must be Degree Holders or HND Graduates in any Education or Social Science Courses.
- Further, EEDC Recruitment Portal will only accept applications from Candidates with firm team spirit and managerial skills for this Professional Job.
- Because this Job is one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria, membership in related Professional bodies would be desirable if available.
Job Title: Assistant Manager (Human Resources)
EEDC Recruitment Requirements for Assistant Manager Role
- From reviewing budgets to Human Resources policy implementation and employer-employee management. Candidates for this position must have all-around Organizational Management Skills.
- Just like Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company IKEDC recruitment. Candidates for this Position might be required to write the EEDC Aptitude test.
- Thirdly, this Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Plc Job is one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria. Therefore, interested persons are required to possess high professional skills in carrying out delegated duties from the Head of HR.
- Certainly, only Degree Holders and HND Graduates in Education or Social Science Courses, can visit the EEDC recruitment portal to apply for this job.
- An EEDC Job Interview will be necessary for Successful Applicants. So interested Persons must have up to 5-7 years of experience in HR management systems.
- Membership of any related professional body would be leverage for those that have it.
How to Apply for a Job at EEDC Recruitment Portal
- Apply via Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Plc Jobs Portal
Above all, Applicants that meet the requirements for these positions at EEDC Plc. Should proceed to the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company recruitment portal: www.enugudisco.com and apply.
Importantly, after opening this Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) recruitment portal. The second thing you must do is scroll down to the job listing section of the page. Open any vacancy you see, in order to see more details and finally follow the procedure to apply.
Though the Location for this Job is Enugu. Interested Applicants who are not residents in Enugu, but are willing to relocate can equally apply.