EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers with Detailed Solutions
The good thing about this updated EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF format. Is that you can download the PDF material and study it on your mobile phone or laptop. You can also print it out if you want.
However, JAMB has issued new admission quarters and policies to Ekiti State University (EKSU). So studying this admission screening Past Questions with solved Answers will make you score very high and your name will be on EKSU merit/first admission list.
Also, these are the official Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers of Ekiti State University (EKSU). For candidates intending to write Post-UTME into Faculties of Arts, Law, Education Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture, Education Science, Social and Management Sciences.
During EKSU Post UTME, Questions are asked based on UTME combinations. Examples, for Medicine (Biology, Chemistry, Physics & English), Business Administration (English, Mathematics, Economics & Government/Commerce/Geography/Account), Law (English, Literature, Government & CRK/Economics), etc.
How to Download the EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To Get EKSU Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers, Follow the Procedure:
Firstly, Pay the sum of N3,000 to any of the accounts below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 0022008619
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly (After payment) send a text to this number 08060833386 containing your full name, email address, EKSU Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the name of your faculty. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Send a recharge voucher worth N3,500 with your full name, email address, EKSU Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the name of your faculty. We will send your E-book to your email immediately.
You can download more post UTME past questions and answers for other schools HERE.
Sample of EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Choose the words that are closer in meaning to the words in the initial positions.
- Futile: (a) worthless (b) vain (c) dangerous (d) useless
- Halt: (a) wait (b) fault (c) stop (d) stay
- Virtuous: (a) seeing (b) good (c) upright (d) religious
- renowned; (a) famous (b) popular (c) well read (d) familiar
- Solitary: (a) private (b) sultry (c) alone (d) lonely
In each of questions 6 and 7, choose the option that best completes the gap(s)
- The car owner does not think about the _ of his vehicle and other payments involved in owning it. (a) transportation (b) depreciation (c) calculation (d) appreciation
- We shall offer a good job to a _ to register guests in the Central Hotel.
(a) Waiter (b) watchman (c) cashier (d) receptionist
In each of questions 8 and 9, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word in italics.
- Lola was agitated when the sad news of her mother’s accident was broken to her. (a) excited (b) calm (c) uncontrollable (d) unreasonable.
9. The president took exception to the ignoble role the young man played in the matter. (a) honorable (b) embarrassing (c) dishonorable (d) extraordinary
In each of questions 10 to 12, select the option that best explains the information conveyed in the sentence.
- The crowd in the hall is intimidating (a) The crowd is frightening (b) The crowd is angry (c) The crowd is overwhelming (d) The crowd is riotous
- The events of last Friday show that there is no love lost between the Principal and the Vice-Principal. (a) They like each other (b) They work independently (c) They cannot part company (d) They dislike each other.
- Adawo is an imp. (a) Adawo behaves badly (b) Adawo behaves decently (c) Adawo behaves differently (d) Adawo behaves queerly
In questions 13 and 14, select from the options to fill in the gaps
- There is no _ sense in what that politician has just said. (a) many (b) plenty (c) lot of (d) much
- The candidate made _ at the village square a day before the elections (a) a sermon (b) an address (c) a eulogy (d) a lecture (e) a speech
In each of Questions 15 to 17, choose the option that best completes the gap(s)
- The city____ as a federal capital only ____the last twenty years. (a) existed/over (b) has existed/for (c) was existing/from (d) is existing/in
- He is _ Kaduna __ an official assignment. (a) at/in (b) at/for (c) in/on (d) for/in
17. The members of the other team agree______all the terms of the contract. (a) on (b) by (c) to (d) with
In each of Questions 18 and 19, choose the word(s) or phrases which best fill(s) the gap(s)
- After Jerry had made the bed, he___ on it. (a) layed (b) laid (c) lied (d) lay
- The buildings damaged by the rainstorm _ schools, hospitals and private houses. (a) included (b) include (c) were included (d) was including
In each of Questions 20 and 21 fill the gap(s) with the most appropriate option.
- __ any problems, I shall travel to London tomorrow on a business trip. (a) In spite of (b) Given (c) Barring (d) In case
- ‘I can’t stand people prying into my private life’, Ladi said ‘__’ agreed Agbemu. (a) Me either (b) Me too (c) I also (d) Likewise myself
In each of Questions 22 to 25, choose the option that has the same consonant sound as the one represented by the letter(s) underlined.
- cheap: (a) machine (b) sheep (c) chip (d) chemist
- School: (a) cool (b) chart (c) itch (d) leech
- Pharmacy: (a) every (b) rough (c) plough (d) wave
- happy: (a) our (b) eyes (c) honor (d) behind
ANSWERS TO THESE ADMISSION SCREENING PAST QUESTIONS
1.A 2.C 3.C 4.A 5.C 6.B 7.D 8.B 9.C 10.A 11.D 12.A 13.D 14.B 15.B 16.C 17.C 18.D 19.B 20.C 21.B 22.C 23.A 24.B 25.D
- EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application for 2023/2024 – www.eksu.edu.ng
- Check EKSU Admission List 2022/2023
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME 2023/2024
- Download ANSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF Format
Lastly, don’t fail to tell us what you have in mind, via the comment section of this webpage.