Egbin Power Plc has announced some career opportunities for Technical Advisors that will work in different departments at Egbin Power Plc.
It’s no longer news that so many Nigerians are looking for ways to work in a reputable power plant like this Power station.
We will be disclosing the latest Job Vacancies at Egbin Power Plc with the requirements for each position. And full guidelines on how to Apply for a Job at Egbin Power Plc, kindly calm your nerves and read through this page in order to find a job that suits you.
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt 2023/2024 | Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Port Harcourt
- Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment 2023 | Halliburton Recruitment Website
- IBEDC Recruitment Portal 2023 – careers.ibedc.com
List of the Career Opportunities at Egbin Power Plc Ijede
Technical Advisors – Turbine Maintenance, Boiler Maintenance, Plant Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, and Instrumentation & Control.
5 Slots Respectively
Educational Qualification and Other Requirements for Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, Applicants must have obtained BSc or its substitute in Mechanical, Electrical, or Production Engineering.
- These Potential Technical Advisors at Egbin Power Plc. Must have acquired not less than 10 or 15 years of work experience in any of the areas of specialization stated above.
- Thirdly, they should be good at English Language and also know how to write very well.
- Each Candidate has acquired a Postgraduate qualification or Professional qualification. Will stand a better chance of being employed.
Required Competence for Technical Adviser Jobs at Egbin Power Plc Ijede Recruitment 2023/2024
- The Egbin Power Station will not hesitate to offer provisional employment to Applicants that possess Technical knowledge.
- Candidates should know about Power Plant and the equipment that is normally used at the plant.
- The Employees at Egbin Power Plc normally take safety precautions seriously. So the industry is looking forward to employing Graduates that have good knowledge of safety requirements.
- These Power Station Technical Advisors should possess excellent leadership qualities and project management skills.
Job Title: Plant Performance Engineer
Requirements for this Plant Performance Engineer Job at the Egbin Power
- First of all, the application portal is open to those with Mechanical, Production, or Chemical Engineering degrees.
- Secondly, interested persons should be Engineers that have acquired not less than 5 years of work experience. While doing Steam Power Plants operations jobs.
- Thirdly, any Applicant with a Higher educational qualification or COREN certification will stand a better chance of getting this job.
- Anyone that wants to do this engineering job at Egbin Power Plc, must be someone that has a good ability to identify and equally solve problems.
How to Apply for a Job at
Egbin Power Plc
Above all, Applicants have carefully gone through the details of this Egbin Power Plc recruitment 2023 – 2024. Should visit HERE to start the application.
When the Job page opens at Egbin Power plc webpage. Then click on the “APPLY FOR POSITION” button to fill out the online application form, upload your resume and submit it.
We believe the information on this page. Has helped those that have been asking questions about Power plant Jobs in Nigeria 2023 and Power sector Jobs.