Edo State Graduate Internship Programme – edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
Applications are Currently Invited for the Edo State Graduate Internship Programme 2024/2025.
As a result, the Application Method for this Edo State 2024/2025 Graduate Internship Programme is Online through the Edojobs Application portal – edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
However, ensure you Read The Job Requirements for Program Before Applying for it through edojobs.edostate.gov.ng or LinkedIn.
Edojobs – As its commitment to the development of the workforce in Edo State, Edojobs is partnering with Romanspage Global (a top Human Resource Consulting firm) to train and engage young graduates for the Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP).
About this Program – edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
- Firstly, the Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) is a 6-month intensive internship (paid) and mentoring programme to give young people access to work experience and job opportunities with the potential to achieve a 70% permanent employment rate.
- Secondly, EDO-GIP aims at providing opportunities for young graduates to explore their chosen career fields by assigning them to organisations (large corporations and SMEs) to learn the technical and practical skills required to launch into their desired career path.
- In addition, at the end of the programme, participants would have acquired and developed transferable skills that would serve as an enviable foundation for building a successful career either as an employee or as an entrepreneur.
Internship positions are available for the following fields;
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Other Field
Successful applicants will:
- Gain invaluable work experience during the internship
- Get paid while learning on the job
- Trained on workplace skills before being deployed to the organization
- Get valuable insights into business practices
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for this Edo State 2024/2025 Graduate Internship Programme
Most importantly, Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the programme:
- They should have a minimum of B.Sc/HND
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC
- Thirdly, only Applicants that are residing in Edo State, can visit this Edo portal – edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
- Also, this Edo State graduate Internship programme is for people that are not older than 30 years old.
- Must be registered on the Edojobs portal, before filling out the application form.
- Certainly, good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Show adaptability or willingness to learn new skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Candidates with good oral and written communication skills will stand better chances of being employed by the Edo State Government. Through this latest 2024/2025 recruitment.
- Lastly, Candidates must be ready to contribute to the development of any organization deployed.
How to Apply for a Job at Edojobs
We believe we have answered most of your questions with regard to the Edo State Graduate Internship Programme as well as the recruitment portal edojobs.edostate.gov.ng. So all you need to do is simply apply and also leave a comment in the comment section. In order for us to know what you think.