DELSU Post UTME 2023/2024 Application | Delta State University Post UTME
Do you want to apply for the Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) Post UTME 2023/2024? And also partake in the soon-coming admission screening exercise. Then this fresh update is for you.
This is good news for persons that have left secondary school and are now willing to become undergraduates. At the Delta State University, Abraka. The admission news you will be getting here is for persons that want to go into the DELSU undergraduate programme through UTME and Direct Entry.
Further, the DELSU Admission Screening form 2023/2024 is finally out. So make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the admission screening.
Requirements for DELSU Post UTME and Cut Off Mark
Anyone that wants to participate in the Delta State University admission screening exercise, must meet the following requirements.
- Firstly, Applicants must have chosen DELSU as their first choice During the JAMB application. Because those that filled the University as a second Institution stand a high chance of not being admitted.
- Only candidates that scored up to the general JAMB cut-off mark for Post UTME 2023/2024. Which is 140, can fill out the online application form.
- Further, only prospective students, who have made up their minds to enrol on the DELSU undergraduate programme. And be found worthy in character and learning should fill out the DELSU Post UTME registration form.
DELSU Post UTME Application/Registration Details
Here, we have explained the DELSU Post UTME Application process. Therefore, candidates that have gone through the eligibility criteria. And have confirmed that their JAMB score is up to the cut-off mark and also qualified to apply for DELSU admission screening. Should follow the registration process.
Candidates are required to obtain a Blank Draft of N2,000 in any deposit money Bank, not Micro-Finance Bank in favour of Delta State University of Science & Technology, Ozoro. The purchased Bank Draft should be tendered to the Institution’s Bursary Department for the issuance of receipt and collection of Application Forms from the Admissions Office.
Also, the application portal is portal.delsu.edu.ng or www.delsuonline.com.
- Madonna University Post UTME/Admission Screening for 2023/2024 Session
- TASUED Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Form (Tai Solarin University of Education)
- DELSU Admission List 2023/2024
Note: anyone that wants to make enquiries about this DELSU Post UTME/Admission screening 2023/2024. Should use either of the following phone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436. Importantly, phone calls are not allowed. That is to say, you can only contact the University through WhatsApp messages.
For more information, visit portal.delsu.edu.ng.