Visit the Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment Portal – dangote.workable.com HERE
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. However, it is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. Also, it generated revenue in excess of US$3 billion. The group is one of the leading diversified business conglomerates in Africa and employs more than 26,000 people.
In other words, the essence of this update is to inform you about the ongoing massive job recruitment at the Dangote group. We will proceed by showing you the jobs that are available, in addition to the requirements.
Job Title: Engineers and lots more
Location: Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
Work Schedule: Shift
Job Description – dangote.workable.com
- Firstly. identify and respond to security events at Edge and for our customers.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security issues with the operations and applications teams responsible for the design, build, and operations of Dangote global network infrastructure.
- Thirdly, fault management, configuration, and Change Management activities.
- Observing trends and generating server or network reports to maintain & enhance quality service.
- Proper documentation and reports of equipment performance in the Data Center.
- Restriction, monitoring, and control of access into the Data Center.
- Also, to ensure that management is updated with regular reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual) depending on management needs.
- Responsible for all Change Management Request (CMR) for the Data Center, Links, and Site activities – dangote.workable.com
- Providing 1st level support to all Data centers, Network, Servers, or Security related issues.
- Monitor, alert on, resolve, and document equipment hardware, software, environment, operating parameters, etc. to ensure acceptable performance levels are maintained.
- Furthermore, fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution) following procedures and policy.
- Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
- Lastly, ensuring 99.9% network availability by proactively monitoring and Maintenance of all monitoring tools (PRTG, etc).
- First of all, BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Secondly, having experience with coding/scripting in Python, Perl, Ruby, or Bash.
- Experience with the Linux operating system, cloud infrastructure (i.e. Azure or GCP), and networking concepts.
- Experience with large distributed systems.
- Experience identifying potential vulnerabilities and driving them to closure.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and responding to security or privacy issues, including developing signatures, monitoring alerts, detailed logs analysis, and investigation.
- Thirdly, Having the ability to scale themselves by identifying and/or driving efficient processes or automation to reduce ongoing incidents.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders and to juggle multiple time-sensitive projects efficiently – dangote.workable.com
- In addition, familiar with log analysis, anomaly detection, data loss prevention (DLP), intrusion detection systems (IDS), and signature development.
- Familiarity with network design, network security, authentication, authorization techniques, and encryption protocols and standards.
How to Apply for a Job at Dangote Group
- Login to this Dangote’s workable portal
Those that want to see the full list of the current job vacancies at the Dangote Group and also apply should visit dangote.workable.com – HERE.
This Dangote job portal that we have added here is the number career portal of the Dangote Group worldwide. That is to say, it will expose you to all the latest job opportunities that exist at the portal. So all you need to do is simply apply for a job and stand a good chance of being employed.
Feel free to comment your thoughts in the comment section.