CRUTECH Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Form and Registration Portal
The time has come for any young Nigerian youth. Who has been wanting to become a student at the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH)? To take a step to fulfill their dreams by applying for the CRUTECH Post UTME 2023/2024. Which is for UTME/DE candidates.
However, the Moden News team has brought you the full details of the CRUTECH Admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need in other to achieve a successful Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the CRUTECH Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for CRUTECH admission screening 2023/2024, and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
Is CRUTECH Post UTME Form On Sale?
Candidates should have in mind that the CRUTECH Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session, is not yet out. Simply leave a comment and subscribe for our free updates, to enable us to inform you when more admission screening updates come out.
Requirements for CRUTECH Post UTME Application 2023/2024
- First of all, the CRUTECH admission screening form is made for candidates the selected the University as their first choice. During their recent JAMB application.
- In addition, these persons must also score not less than 140 in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam. Which is the CRUTECH official cut off mark for this 2023/2024 admission screening exercise.
- On the other hand, interested persons that did not choose the Cross River University of Technology, but have the above requirements are also welcome to apply.
- However, they must proceed to the JAMB portal and change their first choice to CRUTECH.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Admission Screening
Above all, interested and eligible candidates that want to fill out the Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form. Should simply follow the application guidelines, that the Apply for a Job team has made available on this page, in other to apply successfully.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay a two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Firstly, log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Secondly, follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Thirdly, print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Related Admission News
- OAUSTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | Ondo State University of Science and Technology
- UNIMED Post UTME Form 2023/2024 and Application Portal for UTME/DE
- FUNAAB Post UTME/Admission Screening Past Questions and Answers
- Different Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Different Nigerian Universities
Closing Date for CRUTECH Post UTME 2023
Lastly, the Cross River University of Technology admission screening registration closing date has not been announced yet. Meanwhile, candidates that would like to make further inquiries should call 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136