CRUTECH Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out | See How to Check
The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) merit admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is finally out. This CRUTECH fresh admission List is for candidates that applied for the CRUTECH Post UTME. through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
What is the cut-off mark for CRUTECH 2022/2023?
CRUTECH 2022/2023 admission cut-off mark is 170. That means students who successfully score 170 and above in JAMB have a chance of getting admitted to this University.
When Will CRUTECH Admission List Be Out?
To clarify, this Cross River University of Technology admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional Admission into the University’s degree programs? That’s why all prospective CRUTECH students must follow the “How to Check CRUTECH Admission Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Moden News team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Cross River University of Technology 2022/2023 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Meanwhile, the CRUTECH admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. However, the importance of this update is to keep you informed and also expose you to the Cross River University of Technology admission list-checking procedure. Just leave a comment in the comment section, so we can notify you when more list comes out.
How to Check CRUTECH Admission List for 2022 /2023 Academic Session
Above all, the Cross River State University of Technology admission list has not been uploaded to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board website. That is to say, the major method to check your CRUTECH admission status. Is done by checking the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
To check, gently follow this CRUTECH admission list-checking procedure. below:
- The first thing you should do is to log in to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your CRUTECH admission status.
What to do After Checking the Cross River State University of Technology Admission List
- Firstly, log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Cross River State University of Technology admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her CRUTECH admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needing for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Recommended: KUST Wudil Admission List 2022/2023 | How to Check KUST Admission Status
Congratulations to the admitted candidates, also feel free to tell us what you have in mind in the comment section.