Crescent University Admission Form – (CUAB Post-UTME/DE 2023/2024)
This special update is for candidates that have been wanting to study at the Government approved Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB). The Moden News team is happy to let you know that the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is out. And you simply absorb the information we have made available on this web page in other to apply and take part in the soon-coming screening.
The comprehensive information that we have made available here will expose you to CUAB admission form requirements. Plus the full guidelines on how to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME 2023/2024.
Hence, all you need to do is simply follow the instructions on this webpage. Confirm if you meet the requirements and finally apply for Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME/Admission Screening.
Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) Admission Screening Requirements for UTME Candidates
- Firstly, Candidates must have gotten at least 5 O’level credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE. Which should include the English Language, Mathematics Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicants that want to combine O’level results are not allowed to combine results from more than 2 sittings. And must be acquired within 5 years.
- Further, the Crescent University management has stated that Candidates awaiting their results are also welcome to apply.
- Importantly, every candidate must participate in the CUAB Post UTME screening exercise.
- In addition, each candidate did not choose CUAB during his or her Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) registration. Should simply do the following:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- Candidates that do well in the soon-coming Crescent University admission screening exercise. Will also pass through an interview oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Requirements for Crescent University Admission Form for Direct Entry Candidates
- Firstly, candidates that are applying with NCE or OND must have graduated with nothing less than upper credit. And equally possess the O’level requirements above.
- Secondly, HND holders with lower credit can equally be admitted to the 200 level.
- Two Advanced Level passes or their equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- Finally, DE candidates should know that Interviews will also be conducted for them.
Prospective CUAB students should have in mind that the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) 2023/2024 Post UTME Form is out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Apply or Fill the Crescent University Post UTME Form
- Firstly, go to the CUAB admission form portal: https://ft.cuab.online, and select the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Thirdly, log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it out online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
Candidates that will like to make more inquiries should call 0802 781 4584, 0803 088 9805, 0802 238 0286, or send an email to [email protected].
Also, feel free to visit the Crescent University official website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Ibara Poly Post UTME/Admission Screening Form 2023/2024
- Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening Application 2023/2024
- Apply for Igbinedion University (IOU) Post UTME Screening for 2023/2024
- IMSU 2023/2024 Admission Screening for UTME and DE
Importantly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “Crescent University Admission Form – (CUAB Post-UTME/DE 2023/2024)” update, and equally subscribe to our free email updates.