Covenant University Post UTME and DE Form for 2022/2023
The Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, Post UTME/Admission Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is finally out. As a result, Candidates should read the Covenant University Post UTME details on this web page. Which includes the application requirements and How to apply.
On the other hand, candidates should understand that this Covenant University Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the regular undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other, for you to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the Covenant University (CU) Post UTME Form.
Requirements for Covenant University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Firstly, those that want to fill the Covenant University Post UTME /Admission screening form 2022/2023. Must obtain their JAMB forms and equally choose CU as their first choice Institution.
- Secondly, Candidates will start and complete their Covenant University online application. In other to be eligible for the CU admission screening exercise.
- Further, Applicants should ensure they make out time to carefully go through the Covenant University Post UTME portal. That the Moden News team has added to the How to Apply section of this CU admission screening post.
- Lastly, all Covenant University Post UTME registration must be submitted before the application deadline.
Prospective CU students should have in mind that the Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State 2022/2023 Post UTME Form is out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Apply or Fill the Covenant University Post UTME Form
Above all, prospective Covenant University students, will how to follow the admission screening application procedure here. In other to achieve a successful registration.
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/application-process/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
Candidates that are applying from Nigeria should simply follow the application method below:
Go to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2021/2022 Academic year is N7,400 (Seven Thousand Four Hundred Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank transactions.
Payment can be made using any of the following Debit Cards: Verve, Visa and Master Card
You are required to select the payment button after you have successfully created your account and follow the procedures.
Note: Remember to save the uncompleted application form for completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted without payment of the application fee.
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 and How to Apply
- ATBU Admission Screening 2022/2023 for UTME and DE
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
- NDU Post UTME 2022/2023 and DE Admission Screening
Importantly, we understand that Post UTME candidates do encounter issues or difficulties while registering for admission. In that regard, the Moden News team has provided you with all the Covenant University contact information.
So all you need to do if you encounter any form of difficulty is to Contact CUSAA: [email protected] or 08056693393;08054291783;08095143760;07025425258;09042753282