Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2023
The Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda has commenced recruitment for Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2023/2024. These Jobs we believe will interest you if you are searching for Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Jobs 2023/2024, Current Jobs at Civil Aviation Authority Uganda 2023, Civil Aviation Authority Job opportunities, or Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Uganda.
We shall also outline how best to apply as well as a list of available.
Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
In order to improve on the areas that need more hands, the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda seeks to engage the services of eligible persons to fill up the space. Uganda Aviation Authority over the years has been a major revenue-driving force in the country.
It is also considered a perfect way for one to commence a career in the Aviation sector. This is because Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Uganda are among the highest paying. However, this and many more made Civil Aviation Authority Job opportunities very competitive.
Furthermore, officials in charge of Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2023 disclosed the need to prepare properly before applying for any of the vacancies. No money is required for Uganda Civil Aviation Job Application. Ensure all documents tendered are original and authentic.
Additionally, officials also maintained that only Ugandans can apply. Everyone would be accorded the same treatment in the course of this recruitment. Leave no room for loopholes while applying for recruitment.
Benefits of Working the at Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
- When one retires he/she is entitled to pensions.
- Staff incentives and salaries are among the highest in Ethiopia.
- Staff is also entitled to welfare allowances.
- Steady salaries and arrears.
- Security of Job as well as a promotional rise in ranks
Title: Human Resource and Communication Manager
Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Roles and Requirements for this Human Resource and Communication Manager Job at the Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
- Officials will settle for nothing less than an M.sc from a recognized institution.
- Will assist in handling internal communication between staff and management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2023/2024 officials also demand at least 5 years of experience in similar Aviation Authority Jobs in Uganda.
- Apply if you have sound managerial skills.
Job Title: Assistant Operations Officer
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Required Qualifications for this Assistant Operations Officer Job at the CAAU 2023/2024
- Firstly, only someone that has acquired a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Geography, Metrology, Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronic), Statistics, Business administration, and Management can fill out the application form for this job.
- Secondly, only someone that’s between 25 to 45 years of age, can proceed to apply.
- Each interested person must have gone through acceptable training in Airport operations, Safety management, Customer care, and public relations.
- Only someone that knows how to use the computer very well, will be employed to do this Assistant Operations Officer job at the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority.
How to Apply for a Job at Uganda Civil Aviation Authority
- Apply through the recruitment address
Above all, interested and qualified persons should visit the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority job portal here: caa.go.ug.
Alternatively, candidates should prepare their applications with a detailed CV and then submit them to the address below.
The Corporation Secretary,
Civil Aviation Authority / Head Office),
Entebbe International Airport,
P.0. Box 5536. KAMPALA.
16 thoughts on “Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2023/2024”
sir /Madam my name is Kamulegeya Geoffrey ,I hold a BACHELORS DEGREE IN INFORMATION SYSTEM’S can do IT support and networking and would love to work with you.
Congratulations for work well done. You have made us proud in air transport sector and we pray the sky is the limit. This is my final dream place to work in. HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION ARE MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE.
CAA Uganda is a great organisation to work with.
I have a bahelors deree. I got tired of looking for jobs please employ I have no problem with you
Hello everyone here ,hope everyone is doing good and great .
This is interesting Assistant operations officer .
Thank you CAA
Can I get a job at civil aviation authority when i studied Air ticketing and fares?
And if am not able which option do u have because am so much interested in working at Uganda civil aviation authority.
Hey my name is winnie kisaakye a graduand at Makerere university business school, with a bachelors in business computing course, I would love to work in the it department at Civil aviation authority as my dream place of work and the relevant skills and abilities that I bear. Thank you
I am erau Felix,l wanted to know when are you recruiting security assistants because I have got alot of experience in that field.
Working with civil aviation is my top dream.I hope you will make it come true.Thanks!
I am Esther Busingye, I hold a degree in Social Work and Social Administration and a Diploma in Secretarial Studies. I have experience of 13 years in Secretarial work. I would like to work with Civil Aviation.
It’s so amazing. My dream is to work with UCAA. Thks for the great job you are doing. Any job opportunity please am ready
I am Gautam Banerjee, a seasoned professional in AVSEC matters have an excellent understanding, and expertise in handling the Civil Aviation Security Planning, audit, Monitoring, training, Infrastructure developments, regulatory compliance, operations and implementation at the airport and have been part of the team responsible for optimizing the same as the scale grew multi-fold over the years after aviation industry took off in India. With a substantial amount of experience in Aviation Security Planning, training and audits ranging from line to senior management roles. Established the whole security policies and a fully functional security department of the Bangalore International airport Limited (new Greenfield airport).
Over the last 36 years, I have worked in positions of increasing responsibility in the Central Industrial Security force in the Ministry of Home Affairs (Security and Intelligence) and the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. Started off in 1984 in the Central Industrial Security force as Company Commander, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and moved through the ranks to take up as the Assistant Commissioner of Security in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, Ministry of Civil Aviation in Mumbai, Delhi airport, BCAS Headquarters, New Delhi and officiating as Regional Deputy Commissioner of Security in Eastern Region up to 2006.
As Assistant Commissioner / Officiating Regional Deputy Commissioner of Security (Civil Aviation), BCAS, where he was responsible for
– AVSEC planning and management of Airports, Airlines and Ground Handling Agencies – both Brownfield and Greenfield airports.
– Expertise in security Management of airports, Airlines and Ground Handling Agencies.
– Development of various AVSEC training programs as certified AVSEC National Instructor
– Faculty for various AVSEC-related training courses in India and abroad.
– Security Planning and conduct of Security Audits/Inspections/Surveys for airports including cargo in India and abroad.
Thereafter, being relieved on voluntary retirement from the Government of India in 2006, joined Bangalore International airport (Greenfield airport) as Manager and was promoted to Deputy General Manager, Security planning, training, audits, Infrastructure development, regulatory compliance and implementation of AVSEC norms. Bangalore International airport (Greenfield airport), commenced its operation in May 2008 and my work has been involved in the areas of
– Planning and policy-making for aviation security norms.
– Recruitment and training of security staff.
– Training on AVSEC regulations, effective implementation of processes and procedures as per ICAO and Bureau of Civil Aviation Security norms, screening process, Aviation Security awareness and Security Quality control.
– Planning, establishment and maintenance of security quality, in the areas of security infrastructure, recruitment, training and certification of security staff, the process of Inline screening, the infrastructure and process of Automated Tray Retrieval system for screening of hand baggage and anti-hijacking security controls, the process of electronic access control, the process of landside security, the process of Pass administration and handling of security emergency situation such as bomb threat etc.
– Planning, establishment and maintenance of security quality in the airport, in the areas of security infrastructure, recruitment, training and certification of security staff,
– Visiting faculty for the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security and various airlines in India.
– Audit of Security preparedness and observations.
– Aviation management, quality control, AVSEC supervisors and screeners training.
– Negotiations, and memorandum of understanding in the award of security responsibilities to the State Security Forces.
– Coordination for licensing and security clearance for Bangalore International airport and other concessionaires by the appropriate authority.
– Implementation of Security operation norms as per regulatory requirements.
– Project coordination for airport infrastructure development.
– Ensure operational readiness and transitional process for operationalization of the airport.
Retired from Bangalore International Airport Limited in September 2018 after working as Deputy General Manager, Security planning, training, audits regulatory compliance and implementation of AVSEC standards.
Thereafter, worked in Gulbarga airport,(Under Karnataka State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Limited as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Security Officer (Accountable Manager), till the airport was handed over to the Airport Authority of India. Presently working as a consultant in KSIIDC, Government of Karnataka.
Besides, working as a consultant in the Express Industries Council of India and PSI at Bangalore International Airport.
Also, working as an on-call consultant for aviation security and Industrial security operations for various other companies in India and abroad (On-site and off-site).
A certified IATA Instructor for AVSEC and ACI assessor for aviation security arrangements.
Regularly nominated as a Faculty to conduct training lectures for the Basic AVSEC course, AVSEC Instructors, AVSEC Quality Control Course Auditors course, AVSEC management and screeners’ course organized in India and abroad.
Nominated as a guest speaker as an AVSEC expert and attended conferences organized in Sultanate of Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Malaysia, Israel, UAE and Singapore.
As an IATA instructor delivered various AVSEC-related training programs and workshops in India and abroad.
My academic credentials include a Masters in Business Administration with a specialization in Aviation Management from the National Institute of Management, India as well as a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Kolkata University, India.
Please let me know If I can have an opportunity to serve the People of the African Nation in the areas of Civil Aviation Operations
With kind regards,
Mobile no +919538882421,
Mail id: [email protected]
Thanks for the great work. I have degree in hospitality management any vacancy please apart me too
I am KINENE NAJIB holding a bachelor’s degree in public administration and management I am 26 years old I would like to work with the civil aviation authority Uganda if given an opportunity
Hello.thanks for work. Okwalinga stanslus. A degree in catering and hospitality management. Any opportunity in my field. Will be greatful
Ohhh. A great opportunity but the link to apply could not help as it’s not linking me a process of an application.. revise the system please. thanks so much
Good evening. Am Betty Asiimwe,a graduate from Makerere University ,with a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism. Please update me for any jobs available as per my qualifications