Check Your JAMB Admission Status Here www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng
The JAMB Admission Portal is now open. As promised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) the portal. For candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2021/2022 or 2022/2023 admission has been enabled. www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng.
So Candidates can actually check the institutions they have been posted for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Moreover, many schools hardly publish their admission list online or on the notice board. That brings us to the fact that the JAMB website – portal.jamb.gov.ng. Remains the most reliable and fastest means of checking admission status in Nigeria.
So simply follow the instruction on this webpage. To check your admission status and proceed to accept your admission and also start schooling.
How To Check Your JAMB Admission Status Or the Institution You Have Been Posted For 2022/2023 Admission – portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Visit the portal by visiting https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ – HERE.
- Login to the e-facility portal www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng after creating an account.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your ‘Exam Year’ and also supply your ‘JAMB Registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, “Check Admission Status” to access your admission details.
Candidates can also check their JAMB Admission Status on the JAMB CAPS Website. All you have to do in other to use this alternative means of checking your admission status (JAMB Admission Status Checker) is to carefully follow the procedure:
- Firstly, visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ – HERE.
- Then the second thing you must do is to Login with your Email and Password.
- Thirdly, locate and click on ‘Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS’.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- When you have successfully done the listed 4 things above, then accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile.
List of the Messages You Will See After Using the JAMB Admission Status Checker Portal – www.jamb.org.ng
- CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION: As it clearly states, it means you have gotten the admission and can proceed to ACCEPT or Reject the admission offer.
- ADMISSION IN PROGRESS: This message mainly comes up for candidates that have been recommended for admission and their admission is currently being processed. Our advice for candidates that see this message, is for them to continue checking till when the message will change to “congratulations you have been admitted”. Because there is hope for candidates that fall into this category.
- NOT ADMITTED: This message comes up for candidates that have not been admitted. But don’t lose hope when you see this message, you are equally advised to always check back in other to know if another better message will come up.
How to Accept or to Reject Your Admission – www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng
- To do this, simply log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Secondly, ensure you print your admission letter after accepting the admission. Because you will be needing for registration.
- Also, print your JAMB result slip, the slip should have your passport photograph.
- Lastly, you can apply for a change of course on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board website. That is if you were offered a course that’s different from the one you applied for.
Successfully admitted? Learn How To Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter.
In conclusion, we wish you good luck with your struggle to further your education.
What to do if You See the “NOT ADMITTED” Message on jamb.org.ng
Candidates that have not yet been offered admission on the jamb.org.ng portal, should not feel too bad because it’s not the end of the road. Below we have outlined the possible things you should do if you see the “Not Admitted” message. Simply go through the information and follow the guidelines.
1. Login into JAMB CAPS to verify your O’level result upload – portal.jamb.gov.ng.
It’s very essential for candidates to verify and be sure that they have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB CAPS website – portal.jamb.gov.ng. Because failure to do this can easily affect your admission status. So follow the procedure in other to upload your results.
- Log in to your JAMB profile (https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/) – HERE.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Then Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level’ to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. Check if you have been recommended for transfer to another program.
As a result of the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, Institutions now have the privilege to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice program to another program because of their UTME and O’level combinations.
Therefore, candidates are expected to monitor their admission status, by following the instructions we have made available on this page. Importantly, each candidate must click on the “Transfer Approval” link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program.
You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, the school you selected as the most preferred choice will admit you to a new department. But if you reject the transfer, you will remain in your preferred Course / Department.
3. You applied for the JAMB UTME with awaiting results.
Thirdly, candidates who used ‘awaiting result’ during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal (www.jamb.org.ng).
The importance of doing this is to enable your school to process your admission. In addition, candidates that applied through Direct Entry or JUPEB are equally advised to upload their O’level results.
In other to avoid being disqualified. Because these results enable the Officials in charge of the screening to determine the qualification of candidates for 2022/2023 admission.
In conclusion, we hope we have been able to provide good solutions to your admission issues through this “Check Your JAMB Admission Status Here www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng. And also made the admission checking procedure very clear to you.
Don’t hesitate to use the comment section, if you have more questions, we promise to always respond to your queries. You can also subscribe to our free email updates.
Also, subscribe to our free email updates, to enable us to deliver the latest admission news to the inbox of your email.