Check FUGASHUA 2023/2024 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List for UTME/DE
Today, the Moden News team has brought you the admission list update of the prestigious Federal University Gashua. So if you wrote the FUGASHUA 2023/2024 aptitude test. Then you should quickly follow the instructions that we have made available on this webpage. In order to know if your name is on the FUGASHUA 2023/2024 1st or 2nd batch admission list.
The management of Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) has released the second batch of admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The list contains the names of candidates admitted through UTME and Direct Entry. Many candidates were admitted in the UTME category while many were also admitted in the Direct entry category.
How to Check the 2023/2024 FUGASHUA Admission List (1st and 2nd Batch)
However, the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list has been published on the school notice board. That is to say, Candidates in the school can simply check their names in the school.
Alternatively, Candidates can confirm if they have been admitted by checking at the JAMB admission status checking portal. To do this, simply follow the instructions that have been provided.
- Firstly, go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
- Secondly, login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Importantly, admitted candidates should proceed by paying their acceptance fee and also doing their registration.
Provisional admission has been granted to the under-listed candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session by Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA).
Candidates who have been accepted into the FUGASHUA First-degree Programmes are encouraged to:
- Log in to your JAMB Central Admission Process System (CAPS), and accept or reject their admission.
- After accepting admission, print their JAMB admission letters.
- Copy their original JAMB result slip (this comes along with passport photography affixed).
- If they are offered courses different than the one they originally applied for, they can request a change in the system via the JAMB Portal.
Alternativ, prospective students at the Federal University Gashua can access their admission status via the JAMB admission status-checking portal. Follow the steps below.
- To access your FUGASHUA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Register with Jamb using your username and password.
- Scroll down and then click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Enter your registration number and select your Exam year.
- To access your FUGASHUA admission status, click “Check Admission Status.”
All those who made it onto the Federal University Gashua’s (FUGASHUA) admission list for the 2023/2024 session are to be congratulated.
- FUGUS 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Result (How to Check)
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME
- Top 10 Ways to Score Very High in Post UTME Screening
- How To Score High In JAMB 2023 UTME
- List of Top 10 Toughest Universities to gain Admission in Nigeria
- UNIOSUN 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application for UTME/DE
In conclusion, we will love to see your comments. In other to know if we actually provided answers to your FUGASHUA 2023/2024 admission list questions. And also understand ways of serving you better.