ESUT Admission List 2022/2023 and How to Check Here
The Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) management has released its 2022/2023 Admission List for Undergraduates. As a result, Candidates who have been waiting for the ESUT Admission list to come out. Will have to carefully follow the guidelines that have been published on this webpage.
In other to successfully check if their names made it to the ESUT 2022/2023 academic session admission list. For the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry Candidates
Also, the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) admission list 2022/2023 which is out, has been uploaded online. That is to say that you can check if your name is on the list, from the comfort of your home.
How to Check Your Enugu State University of Technology Admission Status
- The first thing you should do is to login to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab, the next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your ESUT admission status.
How to Check ESUT Admission List 2022/2023 On the University Website
The management of the Enugu State University of Technology. Has finally published the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. That is to say, Candidates can now confirm their admission status on the University admission portal. All they need to do is to follow the ESUT admission checking guideline below, in other to check successfully.
- Firstly, visit ESUT admission status checking portal at https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
- Secondly, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, select the ‘Submit’ button to access your ESUT admission status.
Candidates That Have Confirmed Their ESUT Admission Status Should:
- Simply Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) admission.
- Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter Here For 2022/2023 when you are done with accepting your ESUT admission.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Download PDF)
- FUD Admission List 2022/2023 For UTME and DE (Federal University Dutse)