Babcock University 2022/2023 Admission Form – application2.babcock.edu.ng
The Moden News team has brought good news for persons that have been waiting for the Babcock University (BU), Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, the Form and the details we have published here, are for people that want to enroll at Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses.
Candidates can also download the PDF which contains the Faculties and courses available at Babcock University. Plus unique requirements for each course HERE. In addition, the Babcock University – BU Post UTME details have been made available on this webpage. Is for those applying for Post UTME and DE Screening 2022/2023.
Therefore, all you need to do is simply follow the guidelines here and successfully Apply online. It’s also essential that you make time to go through the BU Admission application requirements, that we have added here. And ensure you meet the whole requirements before proceeding with your application at the portal application2.babcock.edu.ng.
Babcock University (BU) Post UTME / DE Screening Requirements
- Firstly, those that want to fill out the BU admission screening form for Bachelor’s degree. Must have obtained a minimum of 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Exams.
- Similarly, those that want to combine results, should not combine results from more than two sittings. To clarify, combining more than 2 sittings won’t be accepted for this Babcock University 2022/2023 Admission Form – application2.babcock.edu.ng.
- Thirdly, Candidates that are below 15 years of age, are not welcome to fill out the Babcock University (BU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- However, those that are still waiting for their GCE/SSCE/NECO results to be released. Will be mandated to present an acceptable qualification be matriculation.
- Further, Candidates must write the current Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams – application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Candidates can also download the PDF which contains the Faculties and courses available at Babcock University. Plus unique requirements for each course HERE.
Is BU Post UTME Form Out for 2022
Prospective BU students should have in mind that the Babcock University (BU) 2022/2023 Post UTME Form is out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Apply for Babcock University Admission 2022/2023 via application2.babcock.edu.ng
Candidates can also download the PDF which contains the Faculties and courses available at Babcock University. Plus unique requirements for each course HERE.
Step 1: VISIT application2.babcock.edu.ng or www.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log in with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel does the following: application2.babcock.edu.ng.
- Select to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all information requested.
- Also, Select the button to save the form if you have filled in the information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Then Select the Screening Centre and the Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form – application2.babcock.edu.ng.
- Check FUTO 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Result
- FUAM Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIBEN 2022/2023 Part-Time Admission Form and How to Apply Online
- Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List for 2022/2023 (Merit Supplementary Batch)
- Air Force Secondary Schools 2022/2023 Admission Lists into JSS 1 (Check Here)
- FUAM Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Babcock University 2021/2022 Post UTME/Admission Screening Venues and Dates
|S/N||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||POST UTME DATES|
|1||OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
In conclusion, we will love you to share your ideas and equally ask questions, via the comment section of this webpage.
2 thoughts on “Babcock University 2022/2023 Admission Form – application2.babcock.edu.ng”
Pls can u keep me updated on when the post utme screening form will be out
Yes, you can also subscribe to our free email updates.