Apply for FCMB Internship Programme – apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern3/ – HERE
Application is now open for those that want to participate in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Paid Internship programme 2023 – 2024.
These FCMB Internship vacancies are described as one of the best Internship programmes in Nigeria, which is organised by a reputable Bank like the First City Monument Bank. The purpose is to develop the career mindset of Young Nigerians and also introduce them to well-known organisations that are joining hands with FCMB to make this 2023 – 2024 Internship programme a success.
Job Title: FCMB Internship Programme
Job Field: Internship
Requirements/Criteria That Those That Want To Apply For This FCMB Internship Programme Must Meet – apply.fcmb.com
- Applicants should be Young Graduates or Undergraduates (not less than 18 years and not above 25 years).
- This FCMB ongoing recruitment for Interns through https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern3/ is only for fresh Graduates or Students that have FCMB Flexx accounts.
- Any fresh Graduate or Undergraduate that does not have an FCMB Flexx account, but wishes to participate in this programme. Should open an FCMB Flexx account here: apply.fcmb.com (it does not take more than 4 minutes to complete this process).
- Anyone that is already a Staff of First City Monument Bank (FCMB) or related to someone who works in FCMB should not Apply for these vacancies.
- Moreover, Applicants should note that FCMB will make a good decision that they will adopt and carefully follow, for the success of this program.
- Candidates should know that FCMB does not foot accommodation, transportation or logistics bills, during this Internship programme/competition.
- Certainly, the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) does not give the reward made for the winners of this Internship programme/contest to someone else for any reason.
- Applicants should also have in mind that they are not allowed to exchange the reward they will be getting from FCMB, for the sake of this program. apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/
- The fresh Graduates or Students that are welcome to Apply for this FCMB career programme are only those that studied or still studying in any of these departments listed below:
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
How to Apply for a Job/ Internship Programme by FCMB – apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern3/
Above all, interested and Qualified Young Graduates or Undergraduate Students should apply at the FCMB recruitment portal: apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern3/ – HERE.
After, opening the FCMBFlexxtern portal, the second thing you should do is find the blueish apply button. Once you go to the application page, you will have to register before proceeding to apply. Make sure you submit only good and accurate about yourself.
The Prize for this FCMB Internship Programme for Young Nigerians – apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/
Firstly, interested persons should have in mind that this is 3 months paid Internship programme, that will produce 30 winners. That means you should be ready to participate actively for that period of time.
The First City Monument Bank also provides Free 1 – day career training sessions for 30 contestants. In addition, these contestants will be given certificates of participation.
Commonwealth Foundation Internship Programme 2023 for Writers – commonwealthfoundation.com
Apply for an Internship Programme at the World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa (AFRO) 2023/2024.
Apply: West Africa Civil Society Institute 2023/2024 Internship Programme
Lastly, feel free to use the comment section, so the Apply for a Job team will understand you more and also serve you better. You can also subscribe to our free email updates, to enable us to deliver the latest jobs and internship opportunities to the inbox of your email.
1 thought on “Apply for FCMB Internship Programme – apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern3/”
pls update me anytime