ANSU Post UTME Registration Portal | COOU Post UTME 2023/2024
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) has commenced the Application for her 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration. In our usual manner, our team here has gathered all you need to know on how to Apply for ANSU Admission Screening 2023/2024.
Our COOU Admission update today will highlight areas like the ANSU Post UTME form, COOU Post UTME cut-off mark, how to access the ANSU post-UTME portal, and more.
So if you are among the qualified persons that want to enroll at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU). Formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) Undergraduate program through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). Then you are advised to utilize this wonderful opportunity. So you can stand a good chance of being offered admission into this Government approved University.
Requirements for ANSU Post UTME Registration Form 2023/2024
- Must have chosen the school as the first choice in the recent JAMB and must have equally scored nothing less than 140. Which is the general JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 admission session, into Nigerian Universities.
- In addition, those that want to be admitted into Law and Medicine departments must have a higher JAMB score.
- Also, only candidates who selected the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU). Formerly Anambra State University (ANSU). As the first choice during the JMAB application can partake in this ANSU admission screening exercise.
- Lastly, candidates must meet the approved O’level criteria for Post UTME.
How to Fill the ANSU Post UTME Registration Form 2023/2024
Above all, the ANSU admission screening form for 2023/2024 is out. However, the importance of this update is to keep you informed. And equally, grant you easy access to the COOU Post UTME information, because this page will be updated immediately after more information comes out.
Meanwhile, The online registration has commenced, You can check the application method below:
- Candidates are required to register online, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any Commercial Bank.
- Click on https://coou.edu.ng/ or coou.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter the JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete the Date of Birth and other blank fields.
- Upload your O-level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centers, not ordinary business centers.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgment Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2023/2024 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2023/2024 direct entry application)
ANSU Post UTME Form 2023 Closing Date
If you are among those that have been asking if ANSU Post UTME form out for 2023/2024. Just know that the form is already out and the application closing date will equally be disclosed soon.
- Download ANSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF Format
- EBSU Post UTME 2023/2024 and Admission Screening Portal
- DELSU Post UTME 2023/2024 Application | Delta State University Post UTME
Finally, don’t fail to share your thoughts in the comment section. In addition, those that want to as questions about their admission screening registration use these phone numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049.