ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2023/2024 – putme.abu.edu.ng
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira 2023/2024 Admission/Post UTME registration has commenced. As a result, we will be showing you the ABU Zaria admission screening application procedure, requirements, ABU Zaria Post UTME screening application deadline. And how to obtain the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira admission form for 2023/2024.
However, candidates should understand that this ABU Zaria Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the University’s undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the ABU Zaria Post UTME Form – putme.abu.edu.ng
Requirements for the ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2023/2024
- Firstly, candidates that want to fill out the ABU Post UTME form. Must have scored nothing less than 180 in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- Secondly, it’s important that you choose Ahmadu Bello University as your first choice, during your JAMB registration. Because the school management will want to admit candidates that truly have the desire to pass through the school.
- Thirdly, candidates that fail to register or fill out the ABU Zaria admission screening form. Will not be eligible to write the Post UTME 2023/2024.
- Candidates will have to come to the admission screening venue. That has been stated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Importantly, the Ahmadu Bello University admission screening candidates. Must come to the exam venue with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
How to Apply or Fill the ABU Zaria Post UTME Form – putme.abu.edu.ng
Above all, candidates who have gone through the Ahmadu Bello University 2023/2024 admission screening requirements. Which has been boldly stated on this web page, should follow the instructions to apply – putme.abu.edu.ng.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2023/2024 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Importantly, Candidates should check here: abu.edu.ng/news-and-events in other to see the full ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates that will like to ask questions or make relevant inquiries should call either of these numbers: 09064870523, 07015333203, 08052576895.
Is ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form Out
The Ahmadu Bello University admission screening form for 2023/2024 is out. But not to worry, simply leave a comment on this web page. And also bookmark this webpage and check back from time to time. In other to know when more information comes out.
- ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers with Detailed Solutions
- FULAFIA Post UTME 2023/2024 | Federal University Lafia Post UTME Portal
- FUOYE 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration
- Elizade University Post UTME Application Form (UTME & DE) 2023/2024
In conclusion, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2023/2024 – putme.abu.edu.ng” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.
ABU Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
Ahmadu Bello University’s Management has set the cutoff mark for the 2023/2024 Academic Sessions. The 180 Cutoff Mark for ABU Post-UTME is
Eligibility to ABU Post-UTME 2023
Candidates who have scored 180 or higher in their current UTME results are eligible to submit an application form.
ABU Post UTME Screening Price 2023/2024
The ABU Post Utme Form will cost 2,000 Nigerian Naira Only. Eligible candidates must pay N2,000 to the University Portal.
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 2023/2024
All candidates will receive the Screening Date schedule of the ABU Post-UTME. This information will also be sent to their respective email addresses and telephone numbers. Therefore, when registering, it is essential to have a valid email address and phone number.
1 thought on “ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2023/2024 – putme.abu.edu.ng”
Thanks for the vital Information is there scholarship for international students