Abax-OOSA Professionals Massive Job Recruitment, 2023/2024 – abax-oosa.com
We the Moden News team are working very hard to reduce the alarming level of unemployment in this country Nigeria, that’s why we always update this website with the latest and verified Job opportunities.
We also provide Applicants with the Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers for most of these Jobs that we publish – www.abax-oosa.com.
Today, we are glad to inform you that Abax-OOSA Professionals is inviting you to Apply for her 2023/2024 Nationwide Job recruitment. However, these Nationwide Job vacancies are for fresh and experienced Graduates across Nigeria.
List of the Latest Employment Opportunities at Abax-OOSA Professionals With Details
Titles of Jobs: Graduate Trainee and Experienced Associate
Locations: Nationwide, Nigeria
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Description of these Graduate Trainee and Experienced Associate Jobs at Abax-OOSA Professionals
Certainly, the Company is seeking to employ Graduates that will join the highly skilled workers, that are already working with the Audit & Assurance, Tax Consulting, and Advisory sections of the firm – abax-oosa.com.
Required Qualifications for Graduate Trainee and Experienced Associate Jobs at Abax-OOSA Professionals
- Firstly and most importantly, Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Secondly, they should be willing to make meaningful contributions to Abax-OOSA Professionals. If offered provisional employment
- In addition, they should also have other forms of credentials that are relevant to the position that suits them.
Job Title: HR Generalist
Required Qualifications for this HR Generalist Job at the Abax-OOSA Professionals
- First of all, interested persons must have acquired a University degree in social or management science.
- However, those that studied other courses that are related to social or management science can also fill out the application form.
- Applicants should have nothing less than 3-4 years of work experience in Human Resources Management.
- Anyone that will be employed to do this job must be certified in any of the CIPM, HRCI, CIPD, or SHRM professional bodies.
How to Apply for a Job at Abax-OOSA Professionals – www.abax-oosa.com
Above all, interested Persons that have carefully gone through the details of these latest Job vacancies above. If and are sure to have the requirements for the positions, should visit this portal: https://abax-oosa.com/careers/ – HERE.
Importantly, the application web page contains the full list of vacant positions at the Abax-OOSA Professionals. Therefore, what you should do is apply for your dream job online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Abax-OOSA Professionals Salary
The average ABAX-OOSA Professional salary is 367,500 Naira. This information was compiled by one employee of ABAX-OOSA Professionals. Audit Supervisor is one of the positions available. Based on the salaries submitted, the gender breakdown at ABAX-OOSA Professionals is male (0%), female (100%), and unspecified (0%).
In conclusion, please support the mission of the Moden News team, to help unemployed Nigerians become gainfully employed by sharing these massive Job vacancies that currently exist at Abax-OOSA Professionals. So that your friends can also apply and stand a chance of getting these Jobs.