PAN Atlantic University Post UTME Application Form 2023/2024 (UTME and DE)
This special update is for candidates that have been wanting to study at the Government approved Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria.
The Moden News team is happy to let you know that the Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is out. And you simply absorb the information we have made available on this web page in other to apply and take part in the soon-coming aptitude test.
The comprehensive information that we have made available here will expose you to PAU Admission form requirements. Plus the full guidelines on how to Apply for Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) Post UTME 2023/2024.
Hence, all you need to do is simply follow the instructions on this webpage. Confirm if you meet the requirements and finally apply for Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) Post UTME/Admission Screening.
Requirements for Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) Post UTME Application for UTME Candidates
- Firstly, only those that scored nothing less than 200 in the 2023/2024 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination. Should fill out the PAU admission screening form.
- Candidates must have gotten at least 5 O’level credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants that want to combine O’level results are not allowed to combine results from more than 2 sittings.
- Further, candidates must be up to 16 years before the beginning of the first academic session.
Note: Candidates must have obtained a JAMB score of 220 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME Examination.
Application fees: ₦1,500.00 to be paid after filling the online application form
Requirements for PAU Admission Application for Direct Entry Candidates
Those that want to apply for the PAU admission screening must possess either of the following qualifications listed below:
- Firstly, interested persons should have 2 ‘A’ level credits in a discipline that’s relevant to what he or she wants to study.
- Secondly, possess International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
- Candidates with NCE merit in relevant courses can equally apply.
- Candidates with OND in relevant courses can fill out the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) Post UTME application form 2023/2024.
- Applicants with HND in relevant courses can fill out the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) admission screening application form 2023/2024.
PAU UTME Subjects Combination Requirements:
If you have made up your mind to fill the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) Post UTME. And you want to see the subject combination requirements. Then visit here: pau.edu.ng/admission/ to confirm the subjects to choose.
Importantly, the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria (PAU) Post UTME Form, for the 2023/2024 academic session has not been released. Just ensure you always check back, because this page will be updated once more information.
How to Apply or Fill out the Pan-Atlantic University Admission Application Form 2022/2023
Application fees: ₦1,500.00 to be paid after filling out the online application form
- Apply through sims.pau.edu.ng
- Candidates will be invited for a screening exercise (schedule below).
- On completion of our evaluation, an admission decision will be made and, if positive, an offer letter will be sent within two weeks.
- An indication of the acceptance of the offer should be made by paying a deposit within two weeks. A pre-arrival guide will be sent to successful candidates.
- For hostel details, please visit www.pau.edu.ng/life/accommodation/
- Accepted candidates are expected to arrive on campus at least a day before registration begins.
Admission Screening Schedule: Due to circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the new dates for our interviews will be updated as events unfold. In the meantime, application forms are being received and processed online pending the resumption of normal activities.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Purchase the current JAMB Direct Entry Form online at www.jamb.org.ng
- To access PAU application form, the candidate should log on to sims.pau.edu.ng click on sign up and, log in, open the Direct Entry form, fill it and submit.
- Pay for the PAU form with the sum of five thousand naira (₦5,000.00) or its equivalent in any currency. Kindly make payment for the application form by clicking on this link: https://sims.pau.edu.ng:2069/page/payment-guideline using the following details:
- Full name ……………………
- Invoice number………….
- Send hard copies of the relevant documents to the admission office. These documents are:
- OND/HND/NCE/Degree certificate
- ‘A’ Level/ Diploma result
- Print out of completed JAMB Direct Entry form
Hard copies of relevant documents should be sent in an envelope addressed to:
The Admissions Office
Km 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Ibeju –Lekki, Lagos
Note: Students who are admitted via direct entry begin at 200 level (second year), course duration: 3 years.
- Crescent University Admission Form – (CUAB Post-UTME/DE 2023/2024)
- Northwest University Kano Post UTME 2023 (Now YUMSUK)
- ABUTH School of Nursing Form 2023/2024
- Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening Application 2023/2024
- Ibara Poly Post UTME/Admission Screening Form 2023/2024
Importantly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “PAN Atlantic University Post UTME Application Form 2023/2024 (UTME and DE)” update, and equally subscribe to our free email updates.