Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening Application 2023/2024
This special update is for candidates that have been wanting to study at the Government approved Veritas University, Abuja. The Moden News team is happy to let you the that the Veritas University, Abuja Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is out. So you have to simply absorb the information we have made available on this web page in other to apply and take part in the soon-coming screening.
However, the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria). Is the latest higher institution to announce the commencement of their 2023/2024 Post UTME Registration and Screening. Your favorite Jobs, Admission, or Scholarship portal has gathered all that is to know and how to apply for Veritas University 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Registration.
Hence, all you need to do is simply follow the instructions on this webpage. Confirm if you meet the requirements and finally apply for Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening.
Veritas University Post UTME Application Requirements 2023/2024
- Firstly, all candidates are welcome to apply, even those that did not choose the University during JAMB registration.
- Secondly, Candidates must have scored upto 170 in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- Thirdly, candidates that are on transfer from other Universities are also welcome to apply.
- Above, Applicants should possess relevant O’level qualifications
Is Veritas University Post UTME Form Out?
Prospective Veritas University students should have in mind that the Veritas University, Abuja 2023/2024 Post UTME Form is out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Apply for Veritas University Post UTME 2023/2024
- Apply Via the School Portal
Firstly, the Application and Screening fees are Four Thousand, Five Hundred Nair (N4, 500). Fill out our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it.
The completed form, payment teller, and credentials should be scanned and sent to [email protected] or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja. Also, the application form can also be obtained from and returned to the Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
Further, all payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below:
- University Accounts
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
For further inquiries, please call; Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr. Iliya Cephas: 07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084, Mr. Christopher Otene: 08035166055 or send an email to: [email protected], [email protected]
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME
- EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application for 2023/2024
- BUK 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Application
- Apply: UNIPORT 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Registration
- KUST 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
Most importantly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening Application 2023/2024” update and equally subscribe to our free email updates.