Union Bank of Nigeria Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Programme and How to Apply
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc is one of the most reputable Banks in the Country, the bank is known and well recognized Nationwide because of the quality of banking and retail Services it has been proving to the general public.
In other words, the Union Bank of Nigeria is presently Recruiting for her 2023/2024 Graduate Management Trainee Programme. That will enable the train graduates that will work for the Bank.
However, the full description of the Program and Requirements for Application are listed below.
Title: Graduate Management Trainee Program
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Detailed Description of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc 2023/2024 Graduate Management Trainee Programme
- This Program is for Nigerian Graduates that are very good at digital-related skills and have the ability to work in a creative/outstanding way in the workplace
- We the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc are recruiting highly talented individuals for our 2023 management trainee program
- Those that will partake in this program will be given the privilege to start and also own their Jobs
- Candidates have to come into the Company with creative ideas that will enhance the business, operations, culture, and productivity of the Bank.
- Lastly, candidates must understand that they stand a good chance to be rewarded for their creativity, and innovation. During the course of this Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Management Trainee Programme.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for Union Bank of Nigeria Plc 2023/2024 Graduate Management Trainee Programme
- Firstly, Applicants should not be above 26 years of age by December 2023/2024
- Secondly, Applicants must possess at least 2.1 in any department from a Government approved University. Before filling out the online application form, for these Union Bank Jobs in Nigeria.
- In addition, each Candidate should possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- It’s also important that Applicants possess good leadership skills, before proceeding with the application for this Union Bank Management Trainee Program.
How to Apply for a Job at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc as Graduate Management Trainee
Interested and Qualified Applicants that have carefully gone through the details of this Job should apply online here: www.unionbankng.com or unionbankng.com.
The first application portal on this web page contains the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc as Graduate Management Trainee application page. While the second one contains the Bank’s general career portal. As a result, you can apply for the management program and also check the career web page for more recruitment information.
Also, the application for this program is completely free. That is to say, you should not buy the application form or make any payment while applying. You are equally expected to be careful and be sure you apply with correct and verified information.
Union Bank Salary
Because of the type of remuneration, they provide their employees, most graduates expect to work in a bank. Union Bank is no exception since their starting salary is competitive with what other top firms in Nigeria pay their employees.
In terms of remuneration, the banking business, like the oil and gas industry, is one of the highest paying industries. Although there are various differences in how much banking firms in Nigeria pay their employees because no specific legislation requires them to have a defined amount for their employees.
Union Bank would pay N180,000 per month to its basic-level staff, depending on the office and unit. As long as you stay with the Company, your income may rise over time. In addition to the base income, the Bank rewards you for other allowances and benefits, and you are also eligible for a left break in the activity.
In conclusion, feel free to subscribe to our free email updates, to enable us to deliver the latest UBA recruitment news, to the inbox of your email,