UNIMED Post UTME Form 2023/2024 and Application Portal for UTME/DE
The time has come for young Nigerian youths. Who has been wanting to become undergraduate at the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State? To take a step to fulfill their dreams by applying for the UNIMED Post UTME 2023/2024. Which is for UTME/DE candidates.
However, the Moden News team has brought you the full details of UNIMED admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need in other to achieve a successful University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the UNIMED Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for UNIMED admission screening 2023/2024, and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
Requirements for UNIMED Admission Screening Form 2023/2024
- Firstly, only candidates that selected the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) as their first or second choice. Can fill out this UNIMED admission screening form.
- Those that did not choose the University, but are willing to change their choice of Institution to UNIMED can equally apply by filling out the form.
- Thirdly, it’s important you have 2 credits in English Language and Mathematics, plus 3 other relevant subjects.
- Further, candidates that have applied for UNIMED admission screening in the past are also welcome to apply.
- Lastly, Direct Entry candidates that have all other requirements and also possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or equivalent are eligible to apply for courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences and Faculty of Science except for Computer Science, Information Technology, and Statistics).
UNIMED Post UTME Cut Off Mark
Further, the JAMB cut off mark, that the University of Medical Sciences management made compulsory for candidates to meet. Before they can participate in the UNIMED admission screening exercise is 160.
How to Fill UNIMED Admission Screening Form 2023/2024
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
When is the Post UTME of UNIMED
Importantly, the UNIMED admission screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session, is out. Simply leave a comment below and also subscribe to our free updates. So we can easily notify you as soon as the form comes out.
Related Admission News
- Download UNIMED Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF
- Check UNIMED Post UTME/Admission Screening Result for 2023/2024 Session
- UMYU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Portal | Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University
- Federal School of Surveying (FSS) Oyo 2023/2024 Post-UTME
- 2023/2024 Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post-UTME/DE: Eligibility and Registration Details
The UNIMED Post UTME application deadline is yet to be announced by the University management. So endeavor to apply as soon as possible.
Lastly, candidates that will like to make more inquiries and equally ask more questions, should call either of these numbers +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.