UNIMAID Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Form for UTME and DE
The time has come for young Nigerian youths. Who has been wanting to become an undergraduate at the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)? To take a step to fulfill their dreams by applying for the UNIMAID Post UTME 2023/2024.
Because the Moden News team has brought you the full details of UNIMAID Admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need to achieve a successful University of Maiduguri Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the UNIMAID Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for UNIMAID admission screening 2023/2024, and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
Requirements for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- First of all, anyone that wants to start a degree progemme in UNIMAID. Must have scored nothing less than 140, in the recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Secondly, the Direct Entry Candidates should possess a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB, or Second Class Lower Division. From Government approved schools.
- On the other hand, eligible persons did not choose the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID). During their UTME registration are also welcome to fill out this UNIMAID Post UTME form.
Is UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form Out
At the moment, the University of Maiduguri Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is not yet bout. And not to worry, because the Moden News team updated this webpage immediately after the form came out. In addition, ensure you leave a comment below and also subscribe to our free updates.
How to Apply or Fill the UNIMAID Post UTME/Admission Screening Form
All Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N 2000) only for the registration including bank charges.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit www.putme.unimaid.edu.ng or www.unimaid.edu.ng.
- Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case-sensitive.
- Enter a valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
- You will be directed to REMITA to make the payment.
- Make PAYMENT as follows
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
(Note that this screening exercise is only open to candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration, Candidates who have changed institutions to Unimaid and are unable to Login should send an email with their complaint to [email protected])
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login. (If unable to Login kindly refer to the message above).
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
Related Admission Updates
- UNIMAID Admission List 2023/2024 for UTME and DE
- Enugu State University, ESUT Post UTME 2023/2024 Application Portal
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 and Application Portal
- JAMB Change of Course 2023 | JAMB Change of Institution and Data Correction 2023 Closing Date
- How To Score High In JAMB 2023 UTME
Lastly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “UNIMAID Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Form for UTME and DE” update, and equally subscribe to our free email updates.