Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 | Total E & P Recruitment
Total Nigeria Limited is inviting eligible Nigerians that wish to pass through the Total recruitment process. And finally, secure Jobs at the Oil/Pension company to Apply for her latest 2023 Job recruitment via the Total portal for Job vacancies.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 | Flour Mills Salary Scale
- U.S. Embassy Job Vacancy for Chauffeur | U.S. Embassy Abuja Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 | Delta State Government Recruitment 2023
List of the Latest Job Vacancies at the Total Nigeria Limited with Requirements Below Each Job
Senior Investment Analyst
- Firstly, interested Persons must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper division (2.1).
- Applicants should be Chartered Financial Analysts with nothing less than 10 years of essential work experience.
- Certainly, each Applicant should own a Bachelor’s degree in any course that’s relevant to this Job.
- The second requirement for this Risk Analyst Job at this Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 is that Candidates must have done a Finance Job for a minimum of 10 years.
- Most importantly, interested Persons should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems. With nothing less than 2.1 plus 5 years of essential work experience.
- Applicants should be good in Java, HTML, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle.
- Thirdly, the third requirement for this Webmaster Job at this Total Recruitment 2023. Is that Candidates must own credentials that show they are also good in PMBOK and MCSE Business Intelligence.
ICT Server Administrator
- Certainly, those that organized this Total E & P 2023/2024 recruitment process have made it clear that Nigerians that are interested in this particular Job. Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Secondly, Those that want to get Total Offshore Jobs can Apply for this position. Nevertheless, they should ensure they possess a minimum of 8 years of work experience in Windows Systems & BCP Administration.
Human Resource Specialist
- Firstly, Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science Course.
- In addition, Candidates must have done Human Resource Jobs for 8 years or above after obtaining their degree.
- The third requirement for the Human Resource Specialist Job at this Total E & P recruitment 2023/2024. Is that Candidates must have acquired their work experience from Pension/Financial Services Organisations.
- However, the minimum qualification for this Total Nigeria Legal Counsel Job is LL.B. Graduate, B.L (LLM in Commercial Law).
- Similarly, the next requirement for this Legal Counsel Job at this Total Nigeria Plc Massive recruitment 2023/2024 is having 10 years of essential work experience.
Contracts & Procurement Officer
- The information reaching the Moden News team states that anybody that wants to apply for this vacancy. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting Law with nothing less than second-class upper division.
- Lastly, ensure you have done Supply Chain Management or Contract and Procurement Jobs for a minimum of 8 years. Before Applying for this Job through this ongoing Total job vacancy.
Time needed: 1 hour
How to Apply for a Job at Total Nigeria Limited
- Apply through the Total Recruitment Portal
Above all, Graduates that qualify for these Jobs and wish to Apply, and also pass through the Total recruitment process. Should understand that the application for these vacancies is not done via the Total recruitment email address, but through the Total recruitment portal: www.careers.total.com.