Top 60 Quotes/Wise Sayings To Help You Succeed In 2023
If you love inspiring quotes so much you can have them for breakfast, then you are in for a treat. You need the motivation to take the bold risks required to achieve great things this year and beyond. At some point in life, we’re faced with a decision of whether to take a risk or walk away. Allow these amazing quotes to dare you to take big steps this year.
- List of Requirements to Study in Canada
- How to Enjoy Working a 9 am to 5 pm Job
- How To Be A Good Boss At Your Workplace
- Apply for a Job: Five Things Every Job Finder Should Do Before Applying for a Job
- Five Exclusive Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation
The Best 60 Quotes To Help You Succeed
- Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. –Mark Twain
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. –T. S. Eliot
- Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at. –Unknown
- Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dreaming more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. –Cadet maxim
- Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have. –Oprah Winfrey
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
- If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. –Jim Rohn
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
- People who don’t take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. –Peter F. Drucker
- Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. –e. e. cummings
- If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. –Donald Trump
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Andre Gide
- The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open. –Chuck Palahniuk
- You can’t outwit fate by trying to stand on the sidelines and place little side bets about the outcome of life. Either you wade in and risk everything to play the game, or you don’t play at all. And if you don’t play, you can’t win. –Judith McNaught
- If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough. –Mario Andretti
- Everyone has a ‘risk muscle.’ You keep it in shape by trying new things. If you don’t, it atrophies. Make a point of using it at least once a day. –Roger von Oech
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. –Oprah Winfrey
- The person who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live. –Leo F. Buscaglia
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. –Denis Waitley.
- You can measure opportunity with the same yardstick that measures the risk involved. They go together. –Earl Nightingale
- The universe has no restrictions. You place restrictions on the universe with your expectations. –Deepak Chopra
- Do one thing every day that scares you. –Mary Schmich
- I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. –Pablo Picasso
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. —Ayn Rand
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
- There’s something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk. —Drew Barrymore
- If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs. –Dhirubhai Ambani
- You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done. –Chuck Yeager
- The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. –Mark Caine
- Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not. –Deepak Chopra
- Creative people who can’t help but explore other mental territories are at greater risk, just as someone who climbs a mountain is more at risk than someone who just walks along a village lane. –R. D. Laing
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. –Steve Jobs
- The most important thing to remember is this: to be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become. –W. E. B. Du Bois
- Leap and the net will appear. –Zen saying
- Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, take a calculated risk, and act. –Maxwell Maltz
- I don’t think you’re human if you don’t get nervous. –Sidney Crosby
- There can be no vulnerability without risk. There can be no community without vulnerability. Thirdly, there can be no peace, and ultimately no life, without community. –M. Scott Peck
- A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. –John A. Shedd
- Our lives improve only when we take chances, and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves. –Walter Anderson
- Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small. –Tim Ferriss
- You’ve got to keep fighting; you’ve got to risk your life every six months to stay alive. –Elia Kazan
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- Because if you’re prepared and you know what it takes, it’s not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there. –Mark Cuban
- When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. –Ellen DeGeneres
- To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. –Soren Kierkegaard
- Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That’s the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead! –Gen. George S. Patton
- Many a man is praised for his reserve and so-called shyness when he is simply too proud to risk making a fool of himself. –J. B. Priestley
- Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary. —Iveta Cherneva
- It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default. –J.K. Rowling
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself. –Albert Einstein
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. –Jack Canfield
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. –H. Jackson Brown
- When you play it too safe, you’re taking the biggest risk of your life. Time is the only wealth we’re given. –Barbara Sher
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
- Screw it, Let’s do it! –Richard Branson
- You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you. –Marissa Mayer
- Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. –Billy Wilder
Success Is Very Important
Regardless of how you define success – financial, spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, philanthropic, communal, or familial – the following are the most important things to know about success in order to have success:
- Success is essential
- It is your obligation.
- It is your responsibility to succeed.
Regardless of culture, race, religion, economic background, or social group, most people would agree that success is critical to the well-being of the individual, the family unit, the group, and, most importantly, the survival of those things in the future. Those who downplay the significance of success are either befuddled or have given up on their own chances of success.
Success gives you confidence, security, a sense of well-being, the ability to contribute more, hope, and leadership. Without it, you, your group, your company, your goals, your dreams, and even entire civilizations will perish. Without continued success, the company, dream, and even entire races will perish, as happened with the Vikings, Romans, Greeks, American Indians, and an endless list of companies and products. Success is important because it is required to continue!
Success should never be reduced to something insignificant or unimportant. It is crucial and should be treated as such! If you are unable to care for your children, they will be taken over by the state. To continue, an individual or group must actively achieve his or her goals and targets (succeed), or he or she will cease to exist. To survive, a company or industry must be successful in developing new products, bringing those products to market, keeping customers, employees, and investors satisfied, and repeating that cycle over and over.
There are many cute sayings that dismiss the importance of success, such as “Success is a journey, not a destination.” Please! When your company’s future viability is jeopardized, these cute little sayings will be a poor substitute for success. The last few years of economic turmoil should have demonstrated that we all underestimated how much success is required and how important it is to our survival and well-being.
Success is important regardless of the goals you are attempting to achieve. If you stop succeeding, you will stop winning; if you stop winning long enough, you will quit! Do your children benefit from seeing their parents lose? Does anyone benefit when you can’t sell their art, or get that great book published, or have a great idea that will improve the world but can’t bring it to the world?
Success isn’t just important; it’s critical, and it should never be reduced to anything less. Success is valuable, necessary, and important for survival.
Lastly, don’t hesitate to tell us what you think and also share your own post in the comment section.