Before checking out the Teradyne Salary Review, let’s have some background reviews first. Also in this article, we are going to be treating the following sub-topics: Working At Teradyne – Reddit, Teradyne Benefits, Teradyne Interview Questions and Teradyne Careers. Let’s begin.
You can be sure that every device you’re using was redesigned, or updated by Teradyne when it was assembled or put through testing.
They automatize two of the manufacturing’s most important elements: repetitive manual work and testing using electronic technology.
Task Automation Industrial Automation Solutions that include collaborative robotics automate tasks, give you a quick ROI and let people achieve their goals
Electronic Test Automated test equipment (ATE) accelerates time-to-market for the latest electronic devices, in areas where performance and reliability are so important.
All that they develop or invest in is directed towards helping companies deliver their top-quality products and get products to market quickly while ensuring the most profitable economics. Our team’s unending curiosity promotes cooperation that helps solve problems and increase your competitiveness.
Their clients include companies that span all sizes and in various markets. They trust them to make sure their products function exactly as they were intended, each time. The long-standing commitment of Teradyne to modern testing and automation means that together with their customers they are transforming how the world works, lives, and invents.
Working At Teradyne – Reddit
Teradyne is really an Excellent place to work in, excellent employees Very helpful in anything that needs to be done, with a good Teradyne Salary Review
Overall, I would highly recommend this Teradyne to anyone who is interested. So Working At Teradyne – Reddit can be very interesting.
You truly feel you are creating an impression
Great real work experience. You’re not under the supervision of a boss and you are in control of making things happen. That said, there is no work-life balance. Expectations are high, and you’re required to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The work-life balance isn’t present
A rewarding and productive workplace. Everyone was handled with respect by both employees and management.
Numerous responsibilities were assigned. Enjoyed coming to work. Started my career as a Department Supervisor. I ended my career with Teradyne with the title of New Product Manager. (Testimony by Judge Michael)
A comfortable work environment that allows advancing both at vertices and in parallel. It is encouraged that you choose
A productive and enjoyable workplace
The work that is done at Teradyne is always fascinating. The team members are always eager to get you up-to-date on the task at hand. There is a gym on-site with a ping pong table. When the business is earning profits, they offer cash profit sharing. A friend started as a C programmer there. When the company switched towards C++ I learned C++ and received training in object-oriented design. He also acquired C# during my time at the company. He was able to understand block diagrams and schematics at the time to complete my tasks. If you are looking to improve your skills, this is a great location to learn.
Are you thinking of working at Teradyne? and do you want to know more about their benefits before working with them? Below are the various Teradyne Benefits:
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive dental, medical plans, reimbursement, and pharmacy plans that meet your requirements
The balance between work and life with plenty of flex days and weekends to rejuvenate and recharge
Investing in Your Future
Retirement Plan and employee stock purchase plan, and support for education to help you achieve your financial and personal goals
For the Family
Protection benefits ensure that your beloved pets are well taken care of
So Much More
Other discounts, awards, and similar items to recognize and reward you for your hard work and commitment
Teradyne Interview Questions
Are you pursuing a career at Teradyne? and do you need to know some of their interview questions? below are some popular and most commonly Teradyne interview questions and their answers as well;
Test Development Engineering Co-Op Interview
- What is Ohm’s Law?
Software Engineer Interview
Describe your team’s experiences implementing Agile methods.
Computer Science Interview
When are you expected to graduate?
Hardware Engineer Interview
They can display a circuit to you and ask you to explain the selection of certain components.
Regional Marketing Manager Interview
They may request explicit ROI matrices in an effort to perfectly match their organization’s measures.
They may ask you to test OOP Concepts during your interview
So the above are some common Teradyne Interview Questions you can be asked depending on your field.
We are going to be describing a few selected Teradyne Careers you can easily go for, and also be providing you with the link to view and read more of the other careers too;
Sales Engineer / Account Manager
Organization & Role
AutoGuide Mobile Robots, a Teradyne subsidiary is a leading producer of heavy payload, autonomous mobile robots (AMRs). AutoGuide solutions provide efficient, adaptable, and autonomous material delivery systems that boost productivity in a variety of industries, from manufacturing to warehousing, and distribution centers. Due to the rapid growth of our business, AutoGuide is expanding its team and is currently looking for an Account Manager to manage key accounts.
The account manager plays an important part in the entire AutoGuide business plan and is responsible for boosting sales in targeted accounts and different industry segments. The Account Manager interacts directly with the client at the end of the line and works with channel partners as well as functional groups within AutoGuide to reach sales goals. It is an online job. We’re searching for candidates from the Midwest.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Reach annual sales growth and sales quota goals for key accounts with large numbers of customers
- Find and evaluate opportunities, define an attractive value proposition and align AutoGuide solutions and resources, and work with AutoGuide’s cross-functional team to ensure a successful launch and operation of the product.
- Benefit from trusted relationships with your clients, including the top management
- Show your industry expertise and build credibility in the technical field to the customer.
- Contribute to the long-term strategic planning process through AutoGuide management
- Travel up to 50%
- A track record of exceeding or meeting sales goals for Industrial Automation. Industrial Automation industry
- 5 years of experience in selling AGVs or AMRs
- A strong technical background in robotics
- Expertise in driving long design-ins to sales cycles
- Established relationships with business partners in the manufacturing or distribution segment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and excellent communication abilities
- Experience in developing and negotiating complicated sales opportunities
- Engaged, enthusiastic, motivated and team-oriented
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another technical discipline, or experience in the field.
Customer Production Support Engineer
It is the Teradyne Korea Production Support team is seeking a highly motivated and energetic, technically motivated Field Support Engineer. This is a field of support job that incorporates both the traditional Field Engineering Technician and Field Application Engineer to provide expert technical assistance to our clients. This person will be directly accountable to our Production Support Team Lead.
- Our ultimate goal is to achieve and protect the growth in service offerings in Teradyne Operational Support Services or OSS products.
- Effective execution and execution of all OSS tasks within the accounts/regions
- Understanding and implementing value-added products within the OSS contract (HQ as well as local)
- Execution of tactical plans Controls and lead the highly motivated and skilled group comprising Production Support Engineers (Capability Development). Incorporate all support resources required to ensure the success of operations in the accounts.
- The successful delivery of every aspect of OSS services in an account (aligned to global accounts at HQ)
- Learn and be in alignment with the Teradyne OSS business through execution and effectiveness in delivering the various aspects of OSS offering to meet the needs of customers.
- Perform with Support teams in Teradyne to meet the Teradyne commitment to the customer. This encompasses all technical resources that are involved in the account (even not reporting to the team)
- Perform and meet OSS obligations (including value-added functions) and adapt the offering of services to meet the needs of customers.
- Perform technical support for production tasks on the account
- Establish a relationship with the customers
- Partner with the customer engineers in understanding how to solve their issues.
- Supporting our customers in the installation of systems and maintenance tasks
- Active role in the transfer of necessary information from the specification team to the customer support team in the release phase
- Develop the necessary application skills to handle application-related client requests
- Be proactive with the customer regarding issue prevention
- A role model for applying and developing a structured method of problem-solving.
- Best practices sharing within the field team of the region.
- Effective in influencing customers’ sales and factory management by providing accurate and current data in his decision-making and able to make the best decisions under the constraints of the situation.
- Responsible for problem-solving and the ability to connect with customers and Teradyne’s other team members.
- The desire to continue self-improvement to meet changes in expectations and demands of the customer/company/industry
- An active member of WW’s cross-functional field team, which formulates WW account strategies.
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills (example PCFD)
- Create a replicable case of PCFD to be used in the factory or repair center to enhance.
- The cause for 70% of PCFD cases; provide recommendations to resolve PCFD cases.
- Support the new test program release Debug, correlate, and support Transfer the process of releasing the product independently.
- Troubleshoot and determine the handler/prober interface and communication problems.
- Able to troubleshoot issues down to the load board level
- Help customers with device failure analysis. Recommend solutions to restore yield.
- Debugging license/Custom IGXL library (e.g. : ESA, SSL)
- Offers solutions to a broad variety of undocumented and new working and technical issues that affect WW accounts as well as regional field objectives.
- Develop problem-solving skills that require a complex analysis of unclear problems in which the symptoms aren’t obvious and require coordination of resolution and resources for various locations, functions, or disciplines (Customers Field team, Cross-functional field as well as Factory).
Other Skills include
- Determines, defines, and leads a cross-functional team to resolve complex issues (new and not documented) within the country or region and identifies the root causes.
- Ability to communicate with customers regarding PSI OSS service offerings that will benefit customers and satisfy their requirements for their accounts.
- Communicate with customers to learn about their requirements, which Teradyne OSS can address or alter our services to satisfy the requirements of customers
- Able to deliver services to meet and exceed the needs in the life cycle of the device production cycle in account such as offloading from engineering to production, production ramp needs, debug/troubleshooting, resolving Pass-Checker-Fail-Device(PCFD) issues, production automation needs, etc.
- The ability to evaluate technical team and support in the context of
- The ability to use judgment to create an effective escalation trigger as well as management
- BS or MS in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Physics.
- Diploma in Electronics
- 7 years of experience
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Testing, Application Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Director of Operations
Director of Operations, Storage Business Unit
We are the world’s testing and automation experts providing the latest technology through advanced solutions. Behind every device, you own Teradyne’s test and verification technology makes sure your device functions correctly every time, the first time! Our range of automated solutions allows manufacturers to create and produce products efficiently, quickly, and economically. In partnership, Teradyne companies provide manufacturing automation across all industries and applications across the globe!
Teradyne is currently seeking a Director of Operations to join our team in Teradyne’s Penang, Malaysia office. If you are a person who loves solving problems and enjoys discovering the latest and most innovative techniques, Teradyne is the place for you. We are the testing experts behind the majority of today’s electronic devices – tablets, smartphones gaming systems, automotive electronics, computers, and many more. Teradyne is seeking talented people who have the same passion and drive for our company.
Director of Operations, Storage Business Unit
We are looking for an outstanding Director of Operations to oversee our operations team which ranges from the introduction of new products within the US to High Volume Manufacturing in Asia within one of the fastest-growing business units of Teradyne. This individual is a self-motivator with a positive outlook who is a fan of working with people to produce amazing outcomes. A team player who enjoys the challenge of a new one is a person with a high level of integrity and works tirelessly to surpass expectations.
Specific Responsibilities include (but aren’t restricted by):
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets on a regular basis
- Implementing and developing strategic initiatives
- In collaboration with departmental managers, create and implement employee development and training programs.
- Working with functional heads to create new product launches and manufacturing targets to match the growth rate
- Working with the functional groups as well as the operational team, to identify the priorities, prioritize and then act in accordance with project timelines and manage risk.
- Lead the team in working with supply and finance groups to create and monitor, analyze, and implement costs and cost models.
- Providing project status and revenue reviews to senior management as well as their peers.
- A technical degree discipline, with a preference for manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in operational or managing new product introductions.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience working in a management position and coordinating complex, multi-functional projects.
- Knowledge of inventory capacity planning, capacity planning, and material gathering. and financial aspects of outsourcing and manufacturing of PCBAs and electromechanical systems.
- Ability to assist the NPI team on multiple cross-functional projects track (swim lanes) simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
- The ability to escalate issues to higher-level management.
- Experienced working with cross-functional experts in the subject to achieve the desired results.
- Excellent communication skills (written or verbal) and a team player who is collaborative.
- Confidence in the ability to solve conflicts.
- Persistent, Tenacious, Proactive
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, MS Project, or similar)
Operations Manager, Risk Management, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Supply, Operations, Engineering, Finance
Please follow the link to find more of the Jobs at Teradyne and their respective requirements as well.
Teradyne Mechanical Engineer Salary
The total salary of a mechanical engineer with Teradyne can be USD 129,372 per annum. This is the median that is in the middle of our ranges in our own Total Pay Estimate model. It is based on the salaries we collect from our customers. The base salary is estimated to be USD 96,291 for the year. “Most Likely” refers to the “Most Likely Range” and represents figures that fall between the 25th and 75th percentiles of the payment information available for this job.
Teradyne Software Engineer Salary
A Teradyne Software Engineer receives an Average Range of
7000 – 8000 SGD / Monthly and 84,000 – 96,000SGD Annually.