Tech-U Admission List Portal for 2023/2024 – admission.tech-u.edu.ng
The Technical University (Tech-U) Ibadan admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is finally out. As a result, all you should do is follow the Tech-U admission list-checking procedure here. To know your admission status and more.
The time is finally here for prospective Technical University students. Who participated in the recently concluded Post UTME/Admission screening exercise and also had good scores. To check the Tech-U admission list, which has just been released by the University management.
That’s why you should simply follow the “How to check Tech U admission list” checking procedure on this page. And also do the other things immediately after seeing your name on the list – admission.tech-u.edu.ng.
Is the Technical University Admission List Out
The Tech U admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the school management. Certainly, this page will be updated once more list is released.
All you should do is drop a comment and also subscribe for our free updates. In other, for you to get notified when more list is out. At the moment, just go through the How to Check Tech-U admission list procedure.
How to Check Tech-U Admission List – admission.tech-u.edu.ng
- Firstly, visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- After opening this JAMB CAPS portal, login to your profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, find and select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you have done these first three things above, the next stage is to select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to gain access to your Tech-U admission status.
- Importantly, candidates that have gotten the admission, will go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
- Go to Tech-U admission portal at http://admission.tech-u.edu.ng/login/ – HERE.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and last name in the required columns.
- Finally, sign in to access your Tech-U admission status.
What to do After Checking the Technical University Admission List
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Technical University admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her Tech U admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needing it for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
- OAUSTECH Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- First Technical University Ibadan (Tech-U) Post UTME Application Form 2023/2024
- OAUSTECH Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session – putme.osustech.edu.ng
- How to Succeed in the University or Polytechnic Environment
- Top 5 Reading Skills That Will Improve Your Academic Performance
Lastly, it’s important you note that checking the Tech-U admission list is completely free. That is to say, you should not pay anyone in other to check your admission status on the University website – admission.tech-u.edu.ng.