RSUST Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Application – rsu.edu.ng
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post UTME Form is out. As a result, the Apply for a Job team has published this web page to enable candidates to get the full details of the RSUST admission screening. Which includes the RSUST admission requirements, how to successfully fill out the application form, and more.
Further, make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the RSUST admission screening.
It’s equally important that you follow the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post UTME application instructions. So you can achieve a successful application and also participate in the screening exercise.
Requirements for RSUST Post UTME Form and the Cut Off Mark
- First of all, only persons that made the River State University (RSU), their first choice. During the JAMB application, can fill out the RSUST Post UTME Form at rsu.edu.ng.
- Secondly, the RSUST cut off mark for JAMB is 160. That is to say, those prospective students that did not score up to 160 in their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam. Can’t fill out the registration form.
- Thirdly, candidates must meet the UTME O’level requirements for 2023/2024 admission. While those that are applying while awaiting their results must indicate appropriately.
Is RSUST Post UTME Form Out for 2023/2024 – www.rsu.edu.ng
Prospective RSUST students should have in mind that the River State University (RSU) 2023/2024 Post UTME Form is out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Fill the RSUST Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Obtain the Form HERE.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng – HERE and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2023/2024 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
- Practice Updated RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- JAMB Change of Course 2024 | JAMB Change of Institution and Data Correction 2024 Closing Date
- How To Score High In JAMB 2024 UTME
- FUNAI Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Registration
- RSUST 2023/2024 Admission List Checking – www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng
Lastly, candidates should note that the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST. Will not consider those that fail to read and follow instructions very well.