Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter Here For 2023/2024
On this page, we will be showing you the step-by-step guide. On how you will easily print your admission letter for 2023/2024 plus other years. So if you are among the people that have been offered admission. Then you don’t need to worry because of the procedure of printing the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board admission letter.
Things to do Before Printing Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
Firstly, you are to check your admission status before making a payment for this service.
Click Here To Check Your JAMB Admission Status.
You will also have to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) using Online payment via Inter-switch (Visa, MasterCard, Verve) cards before you will be able to access your Admission letter.
When you must have confirmed your admission status, the next thing you will do is proceed to the JAMB admission letter printing portal. Also, each candidate should also have in mind that he or she will have to create a profile at the JAMB admission letter printing portal. Before proceeding to print the letter.
Now, we will proceed by showing you the step-by-step guide on how to print your admission letter. From the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board website.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
- Firstly, go to JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
- Secondly, login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Thirdly, select the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Select the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
DIRECT INSTRUCTION FROM UTME: ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING
1. You will be required to establish your profile on the “Sign Up” (New User) page if you’re new to the site. For users who are already registered, fill in your login details. Then, submit your valid email address, surname, first name, first name Mobile No State, LGA of Origin, and password to create your profile, and click the sign-up button. Each applicant is allowed to make only one profile.
2. Then, you will use your email account and password to sign in.
3. After logging in, you’ll be directed to the landing page to view all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter.” It is accessible in the sidebar or on the Home page.
5. When you choose this option After you select an option after you select this service, a Transaction ID will be generated in this particular service. It will be displayed on the confirmation screen.
6. Check the information that is displayed on the Confirmation Page. Take note of your Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID can be used in all future references to the Transaction. In addition, a copy of the identification will be emailed to the email address that you registered.
7. Click”Continue” if you want to pay using your card immediately. If you use other payment methods such as ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, keep track of the transaction ID since it is required.
8. When you arrive on the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and then click on”Pay.
9. Your status for your Transaction will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and an email with your unique transaction Identification and the quality of your payment will be sent to you upon your income. Click”Continue.”
10. Once the payment has been processed. After payment is received, you must submit the following information. Year of Exam and
B. The JAMB Registration Number.
After you’ve entered the information correctly, You can print the Admission letter in the format it appears on the screen.
- Check Your JAMB Admission Status Here www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng
- List of Top 10 Toughest Universities to gain Admission in Nigeria
- JAMB 2024: Five Things You Should Consider Before You Register
- How To Score High In JAMB 2024 UTME
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME
- UNIOSUN 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application for UTME/DE
- Check Babcock University 2023/2024 Admission List
In conclusion, please make sure you use the comment section to comment on your thoughts and equally ask questions on how to print the JAMB admission letter or share your experience.