PLASU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Form for UTME/DE
The Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enroll in degree programmes. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission process.
As a result, the Moden News team has simplified this PLASU Post UTME 2023/2024 registration process for you. Because we have provided vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME, which you see here include. The full requirements for the PLASU admission screening application, How to fill the PLASU Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date, and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
Requirements PLASU Post UTME Registration 2023/2024
- The Plateau State University admission screening registration form. Is only made for persons that selected the University as their “First Choice” during their recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board application.
- Secondly, eligible persons must have scored not less than 170 in the recently concluded JAMB exam.
- Further, the requirement above is equally applicable to Direct Entry candidates. However, they should also possess Degrees, a Higher National Diploma (HND), a National Diploma, (with a minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with a minimum of 7 points).
- In addition, only well-behaved and responsible candidates are expected to Apply for the PLASU Post UTME.
PLASU Post UTME Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session
The Plateau State University (PLASU) management, has made it clear, that only those that scored 170 or above. The recent JAMB exam is qualified to fill out the admission screening form. As a result, candidates that scored below 170 (which is the PLASU Post UTME cut off mark) should not apply.
Is PLASU Post UTME Form Out
The general public to take note that the Plateau State University (PLASU) has released its admission screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. All you need to do is simply leave a comment in the comment section. And also subscribe to the Moden News free updates. On the other hand, feel free to go through the PLASU Post UTME application method, so you can start knowing how to apply.
How to Apply or Fill the PLASU Admission Screening Registration Form
The screening will be done online, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University’s website: www.plasu.edu.ng or applicants.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2023/2024 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visits utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided.
Recommended Admission News
- IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 | Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission List 2023/2024 (ND and HND)
- OAU 2023/2024 Admission Screening for UTME & DE
- Check FCET Umunze Degree & NCE Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Lastly, prospective students of the Plateau State University should ensure they study very in other to excel in the admission screening. On no account should candidates pay money to anyone so as to get admitted to study in this University.