Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Vacancies | UNIMED Ondo Recruitment 2023/2024
Would you like to Apply for UNIMED recruitment 2023/2024? and finally, secure your desired position. Then be sure to get what you like because the Moden News team has made this online publication. To bring you the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Vacancies.
However, these current Vacancies at Akure in Ondo State are for People at different levels and categories. Which require various qualifications, so be rest assured of finding a job that you will certainly love via this UNIMED Ondo recruitment.
List of the Job Opportunities at UNIMED With Requirements Below Each Vacancy
Professor (CONUASS 7)
- Each interested person must possess a University degree, with nothing less than second-class upper division.
- Also, the person is expected to have a Doctorate degree in his or her respective. Before applying to fill this vacancy.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of teaching and research experience since becoming an Associate Professor at a University.
Assistant Executive Officer
- Ensure you possess a National Diploma in Accounting if you are about to apply for this vacancy via this University of Medical Sciences Ondo recruitment 2023.
Higher Executive Officer
- Those who are interested in this role should have a minimum of ND or HND in Accounting with nothing less than lower credit plus 6 years of essential work experience.
- Only a Nigerian that has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2.2 should Apply for this UNIMED vacancy.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Recruitment Requirements for Accountant I Job
- In other words, before Applying for this Job through the UNIMED Ondo recruitment. Make sure you have acquired a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with nothing less than 2.2 plus ICAN professional qualification or 3 years of work experience.
- Moreover, any Nigerian that will Apply for this role via this University of Medical Sciences Ondo recruitment 2023/2024. Should own a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or a similar course with a minimum of 2.2 plus a professional qualification or 6 years of essential work experience.
- Nigerians that want to Apply for
UNIMEDTeaching Hospital in Ondo Jobs or UNIMED recruitment. Should Apply for this vacancy but must possess B.Sc in Accounting or any other similar course, with nothing less than 2.2 and professional certification with 3 years of work experience.
- Secondly, those who don’t have any professional certification in Accounting must possess 9 years of essential work experience.
Requirements for this Assistant Chief Security Officer Role That’s Among the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Vacancies
- Certainly, anyone that wants to Apply for the UNIMED vacancy in Ondo, must have obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum of 6 – 11 years of work experience while doing a security Job.
Deputy Director, Works & Services
- Firstly and most importantly, if you intend to Apply for this Deputy Director Job at UNIMED in Ondo, through Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Vacancies. Then you must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering plus nothing less than a 2nd class lower division (2.2).
- In addition, you must also be a certified member of COREN with a minimum of 14 years of work experience.
UNIMED Recruitment Requirements for Confidential Secretary I Job
- Further, if you have always wanted to apply for current vacancies at Akure in Ondo State or UNIMED Teaching Hospital recruitment. Then this UNIMED vacancy is for you, but you surely possess B. Sc or HND in Secretarial Studies. And Administration with at least 2nd class lower division or lower credit from a Government approved
- Meanwhile, This particular vacancy at the UNIMED recruitment 2023 or UNIMED Ondo recruitment is for someone who has a Bachelor’s degree. And a Master’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of 15 years of experience in constant practice.
- Also, Applicants must have been certified in any professional Accounting organization.
Time needed: 1 hour
How to Apply for a Job at the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Apply Via UNIMED Registrar’s Office
Above all, concerned Nigerians that meet the requirements for either of these Job vacancies. Should visit the University portal: unimed.edu.ng, or attach 10 copies of their Applications and
To clarify, each Applicant should present his or her Personal data, using the procedure below:
- Your Applications Must Be Sent To
The Ag. Registrar,
University of Medical Sciences,
Laje Road, Ondo City,
In conclusion, make sure you tell your 3 referees to send reports. That will favor your Job application to the UNIMED Registrar’s Office.