Oil and Gas Recruitment 2023/2024 | Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria with Vacancies
Oil and Gas Jobs over the years have remained the most sought-after jobs in Nigeria. Because of how challenging the Job is companies tend to put lots of money into looking out for competent hands. To handle both technical and non-technical duties in their companies.
In our recruitment update today we shall be listing Top Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria with Vacancies. That will interest our readers here at Moden News. Oil companies are one of the highest-paying companies in Nigeria 2023/2024. As a result, we believe these Oil and Gas vacancies will interest those searching for Shell Nigeria recruitment 2023, Hobark International recruitment 2023/2024, AETI Nigeria recruitment, or how to work in an Oil company.
Available Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria with Vacancies Plus Requirements
Hobark International Recruitment Details / Eligibility
- Firstly, Hobark currently has an opening for Data Administrator, Logistics Officer, and OBM sales representative. So interested Persons should proceed to the Hobark International recruitment portal and apply.
- Be sure that you are a University Graduate of courses related to any of these Jobs before applying.
- Horbak International recruitment 2023/2024 officials also disclosed that Applicants must be residents of Lagos. Or those willing to relocate after getting the Job.
Details of Shell Nigeria Recruitment Plus Requirements
- Current Oil and Gas vacancies available at Shell are Postgraduate Research Internships for University Students. Sabbatical Attachment for University Lecturers and Commercial Interface Manager – Trading.
- Secondly, ensure you have all the certifications and relevant educational qualifications related to any of the above-mentioned vacancies before applying.
- Further, we also hinted that Shell Nigeria recruitment 2023/2024 for the position of Commercial Interface Manager – Trading is for those that can identify the best trading opportunities for the company. While applying, be sure you are up to the task.
AETI Recruitment Details Plus Eligibility
- The current Oil and Gas recruitment 2023/2024 at AETI is for those that can head the company’s Oil and Gas consulting department efficiently.
- As one of the Highest Paying Companies in Nigeria bear in mind that before you can be accepted for this recruitment. You must have obtained your Master’s degree in disciplines related to this position.
- In addition, Oil and Gas companies in Nigeria with vacancies of this type accept nothing less than 5 years of experience in the business of Oil and Gas consulting. And we don’t think this AETI Nigeria recruitment would be an exception.
Accrete Petroleum Limited Recruitment Details
- On the list of current Oil and Gas companies in Nigeria with vacancies, we also have Accrete Petroleum Limited.
- A good number of the positions are among current Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria for fresh graduates 2023/2024. Which we believe will be of interest to fresh graduates.
- The list of available positions for Accrete Petroleum Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024 includes Petroleum Engineer, Hydrocarbon Accounting Software Analyst, Graduate Junior Accountant, and Digital Oil Field Deployment Engineer.
How to Apply for a Job at Nigerian Oil Companies
- Apply via the recruitment portal/address
Above all, interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements. And wish to apply should proceed to the portal HERE and apply for their chosen positions.