Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2024/2025 | NSE Recruitment 2024
Today, the Moden News team is bringing good news, to People that have been wanting to Apply for any Nigerian recruitment. Because the Nigerian Stock Exchange has announced fresh vacant positions.
However, the importance of this latest NSE recruitment 2024 is to employ Graduates that will work as Customer Service Executives.
That is to say, anyone that wishes to Apply, should simply make out time to read the full details of this Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2024/2025. This includes the responsibilities that come to the Person occupying this position, the full requirements for Application, and How to Apply for these latest Jobs at Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Field: Customer Service Jobs
Duties of a Customer Service Executive Job That’s Among the Fresh NSE Job Vacancies
- One major role of a Customer Sales Executive is to attend to phone calls that are always coming from Customers.
- Secondly, a Customer Service Executive must be good at handling complaints that might come from customers.
- The Person is supposed to always keep a good record of the People that visit the office of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- The honor falls on the Customer Service Executive to always work with the Executive Manager. In order to effectively achieve the desired goal of the Organization.
- Also, the Person will be required to equally do Nigerian Stock Market, Analysis-related Jobs.
- You will be involved in the planning of the various meetings that always take place at the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- The Customer Service Executive will also be among the Staff that will always make travel arrangements for the NSE workers.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange only wants people that are willing to go the extra mile, in other to engage with customers.
- The Customer Service Executive should be ready to follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
NSE Recruitment Requirements 2024/2025
- Firstly and most importantly, interested Individuals should be People that have obtained a University degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Secondly, Applicants should possess nothing less than 1 – 2 years of essential work experience.
- Only Candidates that have good computer knowledge are welcome to apply for these Jobs at the NSE recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be experienced Graduates that know how to take their work seriously and be steadily punctual.
- This job would be gladly offered to someone that a record, which shows that he or she is of good behavior.
- Only those that can always track a record of over-achieving quota, should apply.
- The Nigerian Stock exchange wants someone that can effectively discharge duties.
- Nigerians that have been searching for things like Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee, Nigerian Recruitment, Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2024/2025, or NSE recruitment portal are welcome to Apply for these Job opportunities in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Time needed: 1 hour
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Apply at the NSE Recruitment Portal
Above all, Graduates have gone through the full details of these latest Jobs in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. And are sure of meeting the full requirements above should log in to the NSE recruitment portal here: ngxgroup.com or www.nse.com.ng to see more information and apply online.
Every Applicant who has already created an account at this NSE Job portal will simply log in. While anyone who doesn’t have an account will have to create an account and proceed with an online application.
Applicants should know that the only application method that is approved for this NSE Recruitment is online via the company’s recruitment portal.
Don’t listen to anyone that asks you for money or requests that you should Apply offline.