NGO Jobs in Tanzania | NGO Jobs in Tanzania 2023/2024
This is to announce that recruitment has begun for multiple NGO jobs in Tanzania 2023. Companies and NGOs are recruiting for positions cutting across NGO driver jobs in Tanzania, NGO nursing jobs in Tanzania, and health NGO jobs in Tanzania.
With entry-level experience, you can be able to apply for any of the roles listed below. NGO Jobs in Tanzania 2023/2024 is majorly from international organizations and human rights groups looking for passionate individuals that will help drive their different set-out goals and visions.
List of NGO Jobs in Tanzania 2023/2024
We listed the available jobs based on the roles they are recruiting for, we have NGO finance jobs in Tanzania, hr NGOs jobs in Tanzania, international NGO jobs in Tanzania, and NGO legal jobs in Tanzania among many other NGO Jobs in Tanzania.
Read below to see the full list and how to apply for each.
NGO Nursing Jobs in Tanzania
For those interested in getting involved in NGO nursing jobs in Tanzania, we have listed the available nursing jobs in NGOs in Tanzania.
Title: Senior Nurse (United Nations)
About Senior Nurse (United)
This position is located in the Administration Division, Registry, of the IRMCT Arusha branch. Under the supervision and direction of the Senior Medical Officer. The organization seeks the services of a senior nurse for medical assistance.
- Responds to emergency calls and aid the Medical Officer in delivering suitable care.
- Ensures effective communication between the patient and a private physician, paramedics, family members, and coworkers as necessary.
- Performs clinical evaluations of patients arriving at the walk-in clinic offers care or advice as necessary, or facilitates referral to the UN Medical Officer or to a different doctor, as necessary.
- Understanding of travel, vocational, and clinical nursing.
- Experience doing similar ngo nursing jobs in Tanzania is equally necessary.
- Formal instruction in CPR, BLS, and, ideally, ACLS, ATLS, PHTLS, or a comparable emergency medical procedure.
- A professional nursing degree from a nursing institution with accreditation.
- Additionally, a nursing license and national registration.
- A nursing bachelor’s degree is most necessary.
- Create precise objectives that are congruent with chosen tactics.
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks and assignments, and changes priorities as necessary.
Title: Nurse Midwife
About Nurse Midwife
He or she should be able to provide high-quality patient care under the most recent Nursing Care Plans and recommendations and immediately notify the on-call physician of any changes in a patient’s condition for review. The person should be able to work alone. Should be a professional, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, have excellent computer skills, and be kind, motivating, and self-assured.
- Provide medical care services.
- Triage patients appropriately, then start implementing instructions from authorized protocols.
- Manages patients with mechanical ventilation.
- Care for individuals with epicardia and transvenous pacing in a safe and therapeutic manner.
- A nursing diploma or bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
- A current nursing license
- 3 years minimum of experience working in a hospital or other healthcare setting.
International NGO Jobs in Tanzania
For those interested in international NGO jobs in Tanzania, we have listed some current jobs in Tanzania that will fit your specifications.
Title: Administrative Support (ICT/UNDP)
About Administrative Support at UNDP
Through the ICT Unit, the UNDP Office in Tanzania offers technical assistance and IT services to the 135 users within UN House who work for 8 other UN Agencies in addition to UNDP.
The UNDP Tanzania Country Office is creating a post for an ICT Assistant intern to join its Operational Team to support the delivery of client-centered, timely, and responsive ICT services to clients in order to support its various Programme and operations teams. The ICT Associate will serve as the intern’s supervisor.
- The ICT assistant intern will be exposed to a wide range of procedural tasks to support the ICT function to guarantee efficient support for other ICT personnel and successful communication with customers.
- Deliver first-level help remotely or in person, taking care of requests, processing them, logging them, and escalating them as necessary;
- Plans and oversees own work pays close attention to detail and meets deadlines while producing excellent work.
- To be enrolled in graduate studies (second university degree or equivalent, or higher)
- Having experience with networking and troubleshooting is necessary.
Title: Snr Data Mgt Associate (UNHCR)
About Senior Data Mgt Associate
A professional staff member oversees the position and gives the incumbent broad direction and work plans. The supervisor keeps an eye on the incumbent’s work while she is working alone. Some support employees are under the direct supervision of the role.
Contracts are typically made with coworkers at the same duty station so that information may be exchanged and they can discuss work schedules. For data collection and exchange, they make external contacts with the national and local authorities.
- Verify the accuracy and relevancy of the data frequently by keeping an eye on the routine data-entering processes.
- Make routine database backups.
- Organize the sharing of refugee records data between camps.
- It could be necessary to go on field trips to the project sites, gather GIS data, and update maps.
- Make sure the information placed into the computer databases is accurate. This information mostly relates to refugees, asylum seekers, and other people the UNHCR is concerned about.
- Either two years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree or above or four years of relevant experience with a high school diploma.
Title: Procurement Associate (UNDP)
About Procurement Associate at UNDP
The Procurement Associate ensures the execution of transparent and effective procurement services and processes under the direction and supervision of the Procurement Analyst and direct supervisor. The Procurement Associate encourages the Unit to adopt a client-centered, results-oriented strategy that prioritizes quality.
- Implementing operational strategies, organizing procurement procedures, implementing a sourcing strategy, offering logistical services, and facilitating knowledge-building and knowledge-sharing issues and information exchange are all examples of operational strategy implementation.
- A minimum of 6 years (with secondary education) or 3 years (with a bachelor’s degree).
- Have knowledge of how to use office suites like Microsoft Word and Excel. Although unnecessary, a university degree in business or public administration would be preferred.
- An additional advantage is the UNDP Procurement Certification Program.
NGO Finance Jobs in Tanzania
With the increased search for NGO finance jobs in Tanzania, we have been able to list out some currently available jobs for those interested in working with Tanzanian NGOs in Finance.
Title: Finance Assistant (UNDP)
About Senior Finance Officer
The Finance Assistant offers financial services to the Office Operations while working under the direction and control of the Finance Associate to ensure high standards of accuracy and quality. The finance assistant fosters an approach that is client, quality, and result-oriented. To guarantee consistent service delivery, the Finance Assistant closely collaborates with the Operations team, program and project personnel, and Operations.
- Encourage complete adherence to UN Women’s laws, regulations, policies, and initiatives in all financial operations.
- Supplying information for the mapping of internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) and business processes for the CO.
- Giving basic inputs for the creation and execution of work plans focused on results for the administrative team.
- Demonstrate your expertise in the relevant substantive fields of work and your professional skills.
- It would be ideal to have an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a similar discipline.
- You must pass the UNWomen Basic Accounting Technical Test.
Ngo Legal Jobs in Tanzania
Working as a legal practitioner with NGOs is one of the most fulfilling career options. We have outlined available NGO jobs in Tanzania in 2023/2024 for lawyers and legal practitioners. Read below and apply.
Title: Intern – Legal Affairs (UN)
About Intern Legal Affairs at UN
The International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (“ICTR”) and the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (“ICTY”) were tasked with carrying out several crucial duties that are now the responsibility of the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (“Mechanism”).
The Mechanism works to uphold the legacy of these two innovative ad hoc international criminal courts while also attempting to represent the best practices in international criminal justice. In the areas of administration, law, public policy, and diplomacy, the registry offers support services. The Arusha Branch’s legal officers will oversee and direct the successful candidates’ work.
- Excellent legal research and analytical abilities; take pleasure in efforts and accomplishments.
- Clear and effective writing and speaking.
- Collaborates with coworkers to accomplish organizational goals.
- Sincerely values the opinions and skills of others in order to elicit input.
- By the time the internship begins, candidates must be in their last year of university legal studies at the undergraduate or graduate level or have earned a non-legal undergraduate university degree and have completed at least one year of graduate legal study.
Title: Protection and Rule of Law Senior Manager
About Protection and Rule of Law Senior Manager IRC
In response to the biggest humanitarian catastrophes, the International Rescue Committee assists individuals in surviving and re-establishing their lives. The IRC was established in 1933 at Albert Einstein’s suggestion and provides refugees for those who are fleeing conflict or natural disasters with life-saving treatment and transformative support. IRC provides millions of people who have been dislocated by violence or tragedy with safety, dignity, and hope via its work in more than 40 countries and 22 American cities.
Tanzania has one of the highest refugee populations in Africa and has served as a place of asylum. Approximately 311,000 Burundian and Congolese refugees live in the nation.
In this regard, IRC offers defense and fundamental aid in the areas of kid and teen protection in the Kigoma region’s refugee camps.
- Make sure initiatives and activities adhere to IRC’s Outcomes and Evidence Framework, satisfy humanitarian standards, and mainstream protection, and take into account community and monitoring feedback.
- When necessary, assemble appropriate team members and support and manage them to meet program objectives to foster the greatest possible level of national ownership and leadership.
- Advanced degree in social work, human rights, international law, humanitarian assistance, or a similar profession.
- A demonstrated awareness of the importance of international humanitarian law and human rights legislation to humanitarian action, as well as three to five years of experience implementing Protection and Rule of Law programming in an emergency or complex emergency environment.
HR NGOs Jobs in Tanzania
HR specialists looking for a fulfilling career working with NGOs can apply for the HR jobs available in Tanzania NGOs. Go through the ones we have below and apply.
Title: Human Resources (FAO)
About Human Resources Specialist at UN
The complete spectrum of human resources supports tasks is coordinated and carried out by the human resources consultant. In his or her area of responsibility, he or she makes sure that data and processes are of high quality, transparent, and consistent, which helps the human resources department run efficiently.
- Coordinate the provision of support services for the hiring of employees and affiliates; take a number of relevant steps, such as contract preparation, extension, and termination.
- Examine and handle a range of demands for human resources.
- Be prepared for interviews, participate in them, take notes, and compile the results.
- Arrange and oversee the briefing and debriefing of affiliate employees, and give them details on various contracts.
- Interact with candidates while creating offers and employment agreements.
- university degree in business administration, human resources management, or a comparable discipline.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience in administrative and support roles in human resources.
How to Apply for NGO in Jobs Tanzania
Interested Persons, desiring to apply for NGO Jobs in Tanzania should click on the application links provided above and apply before the deadline. Ensure you read the application requirements before applying because unverifiable documents would not be accepted.
Additionally, the NGOs currently recruiting NGO job vacancies in Tanzania do not require money from applicants before they can apply. Be careful not to fall for cheap scams from job fraudsters.