MSEA Application Form | MSEA Portal for 2023 Job Recruitment
Recruitment has commenced for MSEA jobs in Kenya. The Authority is currently calling on interested persons to obtain MSEA Application form and apply before the deadline. These MSEA Jobs 2023/2024 we believe will be of immense benefit to those searching for MSEA Kenya Jobs, MSEA Internships 2023/2024, and how to access MSEA Portal for 2023/2024 Job Recruitment.
MSEA Application Form
The Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA) is a state corporation established under the Micro and Small Enterprise Act in Kenya. The authority remains a vital arm in the drive to boost entrepreneurship in Kenya. A good number of small-scale businesses have benefited through loans, business technical support, and mentoring offered by MSEA.
In order to boost work efficiency the authority is currently calling on eligible persons to apply for the ongoing recruitment for MSEA Job in Kenya. A good number of MSEA Kenya Jobs 2023 are graduate-level positions. Therefore, candidates with little or no level of experience can fit in perfectly.
List of Available MSEA Kenya Jobs
Title: Legal Affairs ( Intern )
Roles and Requirements for Legal Affairs (Intern) Role
- Firstly, with at least a National Diploma you can obtain MSEA Application form and apply.
- Secondly, the employee will assist his or her superiors in the legal affairs department in carrying out assigned duties.
- Also, no level of experience is needed. However, if you have done similar MSEA Internships in Kenya it will be an advantage.
- Lastly, only those between the ages of 20-35 can apply.
Title: Supply Chain Management (Intern)
MSEA 2022 Recruitment Requirements for Supply Chain Management (Intern) Role
- Must be enthusiastic to learn and committed to working.
- Don’t apply for MSEA Internships 2023/2024 if you are not from Kenya.
- Further, sound Organizational and Management skills.
- In addition, MSEA Portal for 2023/2024 Job Recruitment will validate applications of only Graduates.
Title: Finance and Accounts (Intern)
Roles and Requirements for Finance and Accounts (Intern) Job
- Firstly, the person will assist the head of finance while also learning from the environment.
- Accountability and diligence to work. Especially, while carrying out delegated duties.
- Thirdly, sound knowledge of accounting or experience from previous accounting Jobs in Kenya
- At least a National Diploma from a reputable institution as requested in the MSEA Application form.
Title: Corporate Communications (Intern)
Roles and Requirements for Corporate Communications (Intern)
- MSEA Jobs 2023/2024 officials demand a minimum ND certificate for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- If you are not from Kenya, You do not stand much chance of seeing your name on the MSEA Shortlist of Candidates.
How to Apply for a Job at MSEA
- Apply through the recruitment email address
Interested Persons should obtain the MSEA Application form here: msea.go.ke Then fill and submit to the email address below.
After opening the job application portal above, ensure you follow the application guidelines very well. And also, make sure you submit only verified and accurate documents.
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team is also encouraging you to share this information. So that your family and friends can apply for this MESA Internship program 2023.