Meristem Securities Analyst Trainee Programme 2023/2024 | Meristem Securities Salary Structure
Do you wish to know when Meristem Securities Limited will commence the 2023/2024 Graduate Analyst Trainee Programme?
Do you also want to have an idea of Meristem Securities Salary Structure?
Then ask no further because the Moden News team has made available all these things you wish to know about Meristem Securities Limited. Simply relax and read all the things we have published here.
However, Meristem Securities Limited is inviting qualified and well-behaved Nigerian Graduates. To Apply for the 2023 Meristem Analyst Training program online.
Job Title: Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Quality Control / Analyst
Description of Meristem Securities Analyst Trainee Programme (MATP)
To clarify, the importance of this recruitment is to recruit and train fresh workers for a year. In order to reinforce them to perfectly fit into the Meristem Securities Analyst Vacancies.
Requirements for Meristem Securities Analyst Trainee Program 2023/2024
- Firstly, these Potential Trainees should be People who possess NYSC discharge certificates.
- Secondly and most importantly, each Applicant must have worked for not more than 2 years after finishing his or her NYSC program.
- In the same vein, Nigerians have been searching for search terms like Meristem Registrars. And Meristem Securities Careers are welcome to Apply for these Analyst Trainee Opportunities. But having an essential professional qualification or currently acquiring a certification in either ACA, ACCA, CIS or CFA will better their chances of getting these Jobs.
- Also, any individual who wants to participate in this Meristem Securities Analyst Training for Graduates. Should own a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Agricultural Economics, etc.
- In addition, Applicants that Graduated from the University must have a minimum of second-class upper division (2.1). While the ones that Graduated from Polytechnic should own an upper credit, before Applying for this Meristem Securities Analyst Trainee Program.
- Lastly, the Meristem Securities careers team also stated that interested Persons that studied non-management and social sciences i.e. engineering, technology, and sciences can equally Apply.
Meristem Securities Salary Structure
Moreover, in the reports we received about the salary structure of Meristem Securities Limited, the company pays workers the monthly salaries listed below.
Time needed: 30 minutes
How to Apply for a Job at Meristem Securities Limited
- Apply through Meristem Careers Portal
Above all, any Nigerian Citizen that is qualified for this programme should visit the Meristem Careers website: alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to Apply.
In addition, we are pleased to inform you that there are so many vacant positions available on this jobs portal. So all you need to do is simply open the recruitment portal and apply for a vacant position that suits you.
In conclusion, feel free to leave a comment about this information, via the comment section.