LASU Post UTME 2023/2024 | LASU Admission Screening Application (UTME & DE)
The Lagos State University Post UTME Form is out for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. As a result, the Moden News team has published this web page to enable candidates to get the full details of this LASU admission screening, which includes the LASU admission requirements, how to successfully fill out the application form, and more.
Further, make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the LASU Admission screening. Before following the instructions here fill out the LASU Post UTME 2023/2024 Form for UTME and DE.
It’s equally important that you follow the Lagos State University Post UTME application instructions. So you can achieve a successful application and also participate in the screening exercise.
Requirements for LASU Admission Screening Form
- Importantly, the Lagos State University admission screening form 2023/2024. Is made for people that filled out the school as their first choice during JAMB registration.
- Also, the LASU cut-off mark for JAMB 2023 is 170. That is to say, candidates whose JAMB scores are below 170, should not fill out the LASU Post UTME form 2023/2024.
- Thirdly, candidates must meet the necessary O’level requirement, as stated by JAMB for this year’s admission exercise.
- Further, prospective students that want to study Aeronautic & Astronautics Engineering at LASU. Must have a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- All candidates must quickly upload their O’level results to the JAMB CAPS website. Before the end of the 2023/2024 admission screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels have proved their claims. Before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) was set up by the Lagos State University.
Is LASU Post UTME Form Out for 2023
The LASU admission screening form for 2023/2024 is out. Simply leave a comment on this web page. And also bookmark this webpage and check back from time to time. In other to know when more information comes out.
LASU Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
It’s important you note the fact that the cut-off mark for this current Lagos State University admission screening. Is strictly 170. So the application is only for prospective students, that scored up to 170 and above.
How to Fill the LASU Post UTME Form
Anyone that’s qualified to participate in this soon coming LASU admission screening 2023/2024. Should simply follow the procedure.
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student, then click on New Applicants
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, and your SURNAME, and click on SUBMIT.
- Click the “Make Payment (Admission Screening)” button.
- On the Payment Page
- Supply Jamb Registration Number
- Select “Admission Screening Fee [ ICT Management Inclusive]” as Description
- Select “Ojo” as the Campus
- Select “Student” As the Category
- After Successful Payment; return to your dashboard.
- Click Start Admission Screening
- Your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select, either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from the drop-down menu: “Type of Screening”
- Supply your Transaction ID used for Payment.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidates must log in to their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
- Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is a need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to make payment for subsequent screening attempts.
Candidates who selected Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved at least 185 points are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. Furthermore, candidates must be at least 16 years old by October 1st, 2023.
- RSUST Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Application
- FUNAI Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Registration
- Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List for 2023 (Merit Supplementary Batch)
Lastly, ensure you follow the Lagos State University Post UTME application instructions very well. In other to achieve a successful admission screening application.