Kenya Prison Service Recruitment 2023 | Kenya Prison Recruitment Application Form
Kenya Ministry of Interior is one of the ministries domiciled inside the Country’s national Government. However, it oversees the activity of parastatals like Kenya Prison Service and Kenya Wildlife.
In other words, this is to inform the general public that the Kenya Prison Recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Therefore, those searching for the Kenya Prison recruitment Application form, Kenya Prison service website, Kenya Prison Cadet recruitment, Kenya Prison recruitment 2023/2024 dates, or how to access the Kenya Prison recruitment 2023 pdf list of venues and dates should read up on the information provided on this page.
- Teaching Vacancies in Kenya | TSC Mass Recruitment 2023/2024
- Health Record Jobs in Nairobi | Health Management Jobs in Nairobi
- GTB Internship 2023/2024 in Kenya | GTBank Internship Application
- Kenya Bus Service Jobs | Transport and Logistics Jobs in Kenya 2023
- ICT Vacancies in Kenya 2023/2024
Kenya Prisons Service Current Vacancies 2023
Those that want to work with the Kenya Prison Service (KPS), should carefully go through these available jobs and proceed with their applications.
The vacancies below exist for persons that want to apply as Technicians and Professionals
- Clinical Officers III/II/I (PG 3)
- Nursing Officers III/II/I (PG 3)
- Public Health Officers III/II/I (PG 3)
- Radiographers III/II/I (PG 3)
- Pharmaceutical Technologists III/II/I (PG 3)
- Community Oral Health Officers III/II/I (PG 3)
- Health Records Officers III/II/I (PG 3)
- Laboratory Technologists III (PG 3)
- Nutritionists III/II (PG 3)
- Animal Health Officers (PG 3)
- Information-Communication Technology Officers III (PG 3)
- Housekeepers/Caterers II (PG 3)
- P1 Tutors (PG 2)
- Early-Childhood Development Officers (PG 1)
- Cooks (PG 1)
- Bands Men (PG 1)
The vacancies below exist for persons that want to apply as Artisans
- Masonry or Brick birthing (PG 1/2/3)
- Construction or craft & Joinery (PG1/2/3 )
- Tailoring, Dress creating, Fashion &Designing (PG1/2/3)
- Fitter General (PG 1/2/3)
- Architects Assistants (PG1/2/3)
- Metal employees (PG 1/2/3)
- Wood/Stone carvers (PG 1/2/3)
- Leather Works (PG 1/2/3)
- Electrical Assistants (PG1/2/3)
- Painting & signwriters (PG1/2/3)
- Plant Technicians (PG 1/2/3)
- Plumbers/Water offer Operators (PG 1/2/3)
- Draughtsman (PG 1/2/3)
- Videographers (PG 1/2/3)
- Hair and Beauty Therapist (PG 1/2/3)
- Welding and fabrication (PG ½)
Job Location: Kenya
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
All You Need to Know About Kenya Prison Recruitment 2023 Plus Why You Should Apply
- Firstly, there are over 30 vacancies up for this Kenya Prison recruitment 2023. Therefore, no matter the level of education there is definitely something for you.
- Secondly, the Information we sourced from the Kenya Prison Service website has it that the work will require sound physical fitness, especially for those that are applying for Kenya Prison cadet recruitment.
- Thirdly, it is a work that is closely related to law enforcement. Applicants that still have pending issues with law enforcement agencies are advised not to obtain the Kenya Prison recruitment Application form.
- Kenya Prison recruitment 2023/2024 dates and centers will be announced on the website, ensure you frequent it for regular updates.
- Moreover, absenteeism on the day of assessment for this recruitment will lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Falsification of documents is a punishable offense as disclosed by the officials please don’t fall, victim.
Additional Reasons that Should Make You Apply for Kenya Prison Recruitment 2023/2024
- In the same vein, If you have no business with this Kenya Prison service recruitment 2023. Then please don’t get close to the recruitment centers as any form of impersonation would be treated as a criminal offense.
- In addition, only those that made it to the shortlist of successful candidates would be invited for the mandatory Kenya Prison training for these Jobs.
- Most importantly, the Kenya Prison Recruitment 2023 pdf form is not for sale. That is to say, you should report anybody soliciting money to give you the form to the appropriate authorities.
- These Jobs are for Kenya citizens which is why you must have a recognizable valid ID card for proper identification before applying.
- In other words, Cadets and Technicians are the two main categories of work for this recruitment. Therefore, indicate your chosen work field in the Application before sending it.
- Lastly, for subsequent information on this recruitment subscribe to our Newsletter here at Moden News.
Kenya Prisons Recruitment Requirement for the Positions of Prison Cadets / Technicians
- Firstly and most importantly, Candidates obtain the Kenya Prison recruitment form. For the position, Cadets are expected to have obtained their undergraduate degrees from recognized institutions.
- Further, the minimum educational requirement for a technician applying is a grade of D+ at KCSE or something similar to that.
- Thirdly, Applicants must have sound communication and interpersonal skill.
- The age limit acceptable by the officials is 18-28 years of age for diploma holders while degree holders are expected to be in the range of 18-30 years of age.
- Certainly, Applicants are expected to be of average height which is one of the most essential physical requirements for a para-military Job of this kind in Kenya.
- Female Applicants should not be pregnant during the application or training process
- Also, recruitment is not open to pregnant women due to the physical training involved.
- Applicants must be free from all forms of criminal records, before applying to pass through the Kenya Prison Service recruitment process.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally stable.
- Lastly, these jobs are for Kenyan Citizens. That is to say, people that are not from Kenya should not apply.
Required Academic Qualifications for this Kenya Prisons Service (KPS) Recruitment
- Technicians – Those that are applying as Technicians in this Kenya Prison recruitment. Should possess a relevant certificate or diploma from Government approved school.
- Artisans – Interested persons that are applying for this Kenya Prison recruitment as Artisans. Must have obtained a minimum grade of D+ in their Kenyan Certificate Examination.
- Alternatively, Artisans that have Certificates in Government Trade or certificates in Craft, will also be accepted into the KPS.
How to Join the KPS Career Team
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Prison Service
- Apply via the recruitment portal and address
Above all, interested persons who have read the KPS recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should ensure that they successfully apply, by filing the PSC.2 (REVISED 2016) application form which can be downloaded from www.publicservice.go.ke or publicservice.go.ke. After downloading this revised Kenya Prison Service application form.
The next thing that Applicants should do, is to attach clear photocopies of relevant academic/ professional certificates and their National identification cards (ID).
Completed applications, should be submitted to
THE COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS:
P. 0 BOX 30175-00100
and delivered at:
MAGEREZA HOUSE WHICH IS SITUATED ALONG BISHOPS ROAD, COMMUNITY AREA
Importantly, Applicants must follow this application procedure, in other for their applications to get to the Commissioner-General of Prisons before.
NB: Successfully shortlisted candidates will be notified via print media.
BRIG. (RTD) JOHN K. WARIOBA, EBS COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS
Candidates Should Check the Recruitment Advertisement in the Image Below
In addition, Applicants that would like to apply for other Government job opportunities in Kenya. Should visit www.publicservice.go.ke, to download and fill out the Application form.
Also, Applicants should note that after opening this Kenya Prison Service and other Government jobs recruitment portal: www.publicservice.go.ke. They will see some job opportunities that are currently being advertised by the Government organization. All they need to do is to open or download the pdf, which contains full details of the advertised jobs, and follow the application procedure.
When is the Kenya Prison Service Recruitment Application Deadline or Closing Date
The deadline/closing date for the recent jobs in Kenya Prison is contained on the job application webpage. That the Moden News team has added to the How to Apply section of this job post.
Lastly, the Moden News team appreciates seeing your comments in the comment section. Because your thoughts and questions that you normally drop in the comment section help us to understand you more and as a result, know how to serve you better. So don’t hesitate to comment before going to another page.